Who will win the World Cup and who will perform worst??

Who will win the world cup??

• Total voters
Here is a BOLD, BOLD prediction. New Zealand to finish 3rd in their group with 4 points.

I gotta have some optimism for my home team. Seriously though. I think we get at least 1 point. We will steal a draw with Paraguay or Slovakia. Hopefully we can play Italy close as we did in the friendly pre-Confed Cup.

It would not suprise me to see a big nation that stuggled to qualify to win it eg Argentina or to make a mockery of it France after the handball fiasco. I have watched every world cup since 82 and its still always one of the big nations that win it. Brazil, Italy, Argentina, France, Germany.

Spain have put alot of pressure on themselves after winning the European Championships.

England yet again will get the nations hopes up and will get knocked out and we will find something to blame our luck on apart from the fact that we did not play well at all.

But my choice will be Brazil as they are the only team to have won the World cup outside of their continent by doing it in Sweden, Usa, and Japan/Korea. No European team has won it ouside of Europe.

Whipping boys will be New Zealand.

Wow, u know your football alright, only thing is matias is better in CHile than at club i think he just has to be confident. all im lloking for this world cup is to go far but when we get there alot of the youth prospect and all the players go to better teams so next world cup we win it for sure
That's what I was getting at, this year may be a bit too early, but in 4 years time, I think Chile can have a real shot at the World Cup. I still think they'll do pretty well this year, though.

I hope Spain win it. I've voted for them cos they are the best footballing nation at the minute. Brazil will always be there or there abouts. There's alot of talk about the African nations going far but both Ghana and Ivoria have tough groups so I'm not too sure.

Obviously I want England to win, but realisticly I recon spain will win

Hope Spain win it, but think Brazil might edge it just out of habit. England? Sorry, no ******* chance.

Brazil vs Spain final. Then depending on the team. Any can win. But, If Spain play 2 Holding/defensive Mids then they have a chance. But I think that they will opt for Xabi in midfield, therefore, Brazil will comfortably win 2-0/3-1

England won't win the world cup, we're ****.

Spain to win.

Underperformers - One word, England

Winners - South Africa (no idea :S)

Last edited:
The JP fiver is going on Argentina. Should get a decent price too.

Biggest fails: France (hopefully)

Last edited:
Argentina and France will fail, England out in the semis, hope to see an African team go far.

I honestly wish Holland would win the World Cup.

They deserve it so much.

Holland winners
England to semi's,knocked out by Spain
Germay to not make it through the groups

no they didn't actually edsyers. That was meant to be South Africa

I think Brazil will win it, Slevenia might be whipped arouns a wee bit, England have no chance especially if they come against any decent teams as they have already shown they are not up to that level when they failed to beat Brazil, Spain, Holland and even Ukraine, aslong as they dont meet a big name then they should make the quater finals easily but after that i cant see them going any further

I'm putting a tenner on Argentina can't see anyone stopping messi tbh and a fiver on Italy they have a great defence.