Who Will You Be Supporting?

Sounds like you're suggesting people support a team for the players in the starting line-up and not for the community/values that the club is based on.

You mean the core values of a team owned by Americans and shaped by a Scot over the past 20 years, im not saying Man U are American or Scottish but equally im saying theyre not English either, theyre values are unique and therefore not representative of England as a whole but of Man Utd

i think holland have some great attacking players, and then i think argentina will be good, althought the qualification went fairly bad

Why do all threads end up like this XD
I'm on Gregors side sorry alf :p

You mean the core values of a team owned by Americans and shaped by a Scot over the past 20 years, im not saying Man U are American or Scottish but equally im saying theyre not English either, theyre values are unique and therefore not representative of England as a whole but of Man Utd

Indeed, however Manchester United are still based in Manchester regardless of the Manager's Nationality. Just my opinion on the situation - obviously people will disagree.

Indeed, however Manchester United are still based in Manchester regardless of the Manager's Nationality. Just my opinion on the situation - obviously people will disagree.

Only side of the arguement I can see that makes sense is if I supported Wayne Rooney as a Man U fan (which i obv do) but then want him to do bad for England, now that is hypocritical

I will support my favorite team Germany and hope that they will rock in the World Cup.

I've been a supporter of the Spanish team since a few years back. So yeah, SPAIN for me!

I'll be behind Holland, that kit is just too dam sexy.

i never said who i wanna win if englnad go out so i will now i will want italy to win because i am quater maltese and everyone in malta supports italy because malta is right near italy and maltas team is pure rubbish englands rugby team could beat them lol

Yeah ur quarter maltese? cool ,im maltese myself and you're right, you can compare the Maltese football national team to a team in the blue square premier league.

and btw Malta doesnt side with Italy only its probably like 49% side with Italy 48% side with England and 3% with either Germany, France, Spain, Brazil, Argentina or others

Last edited:
Holland and England,also it will be interesting to watch all african teams and Serbia,they got great team

I'll be supporting England naturally, but will try to watch some USA games in American commentry for the comedy value.

Gonna be some good snapshots, PK's, flags on the play, hustles and of course, TOUCHDOWNS.

England, but wouldn't mind USA coming second in our group (girlfriend is American)

Ghana, they really have some quaelity players, but mostly because of Essien :p