• Views Views 25K

You gonna buy FM10?

• Yes!

Votes: 312 92.0%
  • No!

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
normally start with arsenal.. then branch off maybe do an abroad game or a bit of BSP and manage the mighty HYUFC :)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

gonna start with arseal to get used to the game then im gonna try a lower team like blackpool

how can you support arsenal and tottenham ??!!!???!!! :/

normally start with arsenal.. then branch off maybe do an abroad game or a bit of BSP and manage the mighty HYUFC :)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

how can you support arsenal and tottenham ??!!!???!!! :/

Lol, he has been asked this many a time, stil dont understand it but he says he supports arsenal but works at white hart lane. something liuke that. Still no excuse:@

Start unemployed and build my way up

Everyone is gonna try atleast once
-Real Madrid
-Man City

weymouth, i think... i took control weymouth in 05-06 season and i will take my chance again

Middlesbrough. I support them and i like starting off with teams that aren't in the top flight.

rangers 1st then liverpool then clyde im gonna go clyde 4 a challenge cause they have a completely new team and they r in administration my uncle was the assistant but he resigned cause he wasnt gettin paid

Hull City (because thats who i support) then maybe Notts County (Could be interesting with the new owners and Sol Campbell). Maybe Peterborough as well

Back