Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

Meh, go on then <)

Frankie - the first person I spoke to really from the site. Genuine guy and a fellow Gooner. Get in, Frank (H)
Taylor (19-11-08) - talk to him more or less every night. Regularly play FIFA against him (although not always goes well) and have random discussions on MSN. Don't ask what they are.
Max - all the cool kids like Max 8-| He's Pompey through and through which earns and deserves respect. He's also Aaron Mokoena's biggest fan. Pat on the back.
Scott - if you ever do get on the good side of Scott, you'll find him to be a really top bloke, enjoys his cricket and only ever occasionally talks about Darren Fletcher. XD
KevyMatts - my partner in crime in kit making. Funny person and a great laugh to talk to.
Harry (HarryinHD) - not spoken to him recently, but he's still a great lad nonetheless. Funny, witty and a little bit silly altogether :p
Josh (bcfc) - despite being the youngest of the lot, he's one of the coolest. Count yourself as a friend, Brummy ^^)
DMF - I was really impressed with his Wolfsburg story and we talk from time to time on MSN. Good guy.
Robson Musgrave, Danny, Keith, Alex, StuW, Andy, Jones and the rest of the MSN lads - having a conversation with all this lot can be a nightmare, but it passes time I guess. Random debates, trivia quizzes, arguments.. I love you guys :':)wub:

DeathBall - was a thorough follower of my Spanish stories and I can only thank him for the advice and support along the way.
cmh9090 - does his job, and that's what he's paid for. Great person to talk with even if it is rarely.
Jake - regular follower of his La Cultu story and he followed my Espanyol and La Ponfe stories, and have had a few private convos (;)) with him on the site, and he's a top man, one of the best. Well worth a mention.

The Redrups - speak their minds, and that's only fair. Even if they are separated by arch rivals, I still have great respect for them.
Kris - great story (everybody knows), and a great guy. Oh and he mentioned me, so, yeah :$
JP Woody - his tactics are the best. End of chat.
Sean - where would we be without this one XD has kept the site running for years, and hopefully years to come.

I'm sure there are tens more of people I could have mentioned, but I just couldn't be arsed to think to be quite frank XD

i havent been on this in ages .......so everyone ;):wub:

Mine is Dunc , as he's one of the only ones I have seen who cant be provoked , every single time he tries to keep the peace. Sean obviously for making the site.

my likes go to:

Max: Brilliant stories no-one can argue that

Chris: Same reasons as Max and is also by the looks of it very helpful

Sean: For providing this website and making it what it is now.

Bcfc: same reason as Max
thats it i think

Not very many people to be honest, these are the people I respect though

- 19-11-08(Taylor/Anderson) - One of the first people on here I spoke to, pretty cool lad

- Billy Redrup - Pretty funny guy to be honest, overall top bloke despite being a yid

- Gatid - Haven't seen him around the forums lately but when he was around he seems an alright guy and one of the few that I think talk sense

- C.Cater - Didn't get on with him last year for various reasons but he seems alright now and is very helpful when it comes to sigs dp's etc

- Out of all the Admins and Mods i think Kris is the most helpful and seems a nice guy. Also nice to have an Admin who is understanding and realises that some members can get immature and is not to rash in his decisions.

I forgot to mention Max, hes a babe. Seen him become a Moderator and hes really deserved it, some good stories and is a great guy. :)

Also, the community here is amazing, not to be a kiss *** or anything, but its really great.. Even with the people we argued with in the past, they can speak to you the next day willing to help you and talk to you and stuff.. I've lost so many arguements that i've not been able to count.. But I remember arguing with some people like Frankie and Scott (yesterday).. They would be willing to help me today like nothing happened..

Really respect that, and this is a great site, despite my pointless threads. (Yes, that Cat in my picture is helping me bring the number of those down) ;)

Well to be honest a lot of people from this site are legends, I have felt welcome and everyone are generally really nice and helpful.

I think I'm awesome ;) Nahh I think Wango, Maxwell, Bcfc seem pretty cool, Chris, Luke and Deano have good stories.

I really need to start mingling more :p

Gatid as he seems like a nice guy and he gave me my fantasy football team name

but really i love you guys :wub:

I have a lot of respect for most people on this site but these are the ones that I have interacted with most ;) and have generally been most help.

Aannddyy- For the reason that he has taught me how to make kits when I first got Photoshop and is also a great guy to the bargain. We have some great MSN convos and he is generally a great guy.

Max- What can I say? Everyone loves Max. His stories are great and he is a very helpful member of the site. When he was promoted to a moderator, it was only what he deserved for being so helpful to not only me but many other members.

Sean- Of course, Kudos have to go to Sean for creating this wonderful site. None of us would have met without you Sean and you are respected by me for that and many other things.

Josh (BCFC)- He follows all of my storys that I make and he makes some great stories himself (Alfonso Sanchez), he is a funny guy and quite a character.

Frankie- For making me headers to make my stories look even neater, if that was possible :p. he is also a very helpful moderator and a nice guy.

StuW- For creating some **** sexy logos in the SilkySideways. My FM couldnt look better right now.

And for all you that I have missed I love you all.

Cant say a bad word about most of the guys on here.

Obviously all the mods and administrators deserve a big thank you and are all great guys and a girl I think lol. But in my experience are very fair also.

Chaz Sexington
19-11-08
Kevdo

Probably the three guys I chat to the most. Allways honest and just decent guys cant say a bad word about them.

But if youre in my friends list then youre there for a reason.

But its a great website. Made FM all the more enjoyable for me and even when I'm not playing FM we all still have a good laugh.

Got to give love to everybody on here for making it the great website it is. Especially the long serving members.

Dunc for helping me get into making my own kits, for making top quality kits for me and for always breaking up arguments

Well, Coach and Harry were the first lads I talked to, we get on like a house on fire :wub:, then there's Taylor (19-11-08), whom we have wicked football discussions, although he is biased as ****, I still love him, and probably talk to him or Max the most :wub:. Although not having much hair, Kris is cool, and mostly tells it like it is, and have been talking to him for ages.

Max is cooooooool, me and him are always laughing on Xbox and ****, he helps the site loads although posts on every single thread.... ever. :p Just kidding...

Alex - although a scouse, we do get on, he is unforgettable, and we always have a good chat about... potential ;)

Mike is another top lad, talk to him quite a lot, fellow Gooner :)

Andy is a good mate...... yet there is one reason why he does my head in... he'll know why ;)

DMF is a londoner, so automatically cool, talk to him quite a bit :), same with Robson.

Jamie is a funny lad, in his own unique way ;)

Gregor deserves some slack, he's just a bit different, and has a very dry sense of humour.

Sean and Lee are ledge, I'm sure you all know why, and Becky is...... a woman. I'm joking :), she seems cool, talked to her a bit, and she said I'm mature for 15 (H).

Jake, JP and Redders are very good staff, oh, and Jake is southern :)

Joe and me get on quite well now :) and CMH (nightshift ;))

The redrups and Jdy seem cool dudes, although two support awful teams ;)

Oh and all the rest of the Msn lot, so Josh, Dan, Kevy.

I miss Keith :'(

But Coach is the man... not as active anymore, so you missed the spam machine at his best..

Just kidding Dan :wub: (K)

Last edited:
Thanks for the mention Frankie :'(

I keep checking this thread to see if my name is on any lists.

Real heartbreak. :'(

Nah, I know i'm unpopular. ;)

I keep checking this thread to see if my name is on any lists.

Real heartbreak. :'(

Nah, I know i'm unpopular. ;)

That sir, makes you - a homosexual. Just tickling your balls pal.

PS. If you want 'Likes' then put me on your lists (K)