Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
Going to add everyone who's written a guide too, just for the amount of time and effort guides require and the tremendous amount of help people gain from them.

Well i have to say i get on well with Dunc and Scott*,guaranteed to have a good laugh with them,
All the fellow Liverpool supporters on site like, Zeb,Danny C,Billy and the rest...
Formia for his story form fm10.

Finally have to give a big shout out to Kris,CMH and Max who were very friendly when i first joined up over a year ago now.
Dont really be online that much anymore but if anybody thinks forgot them send me a vm :)

Well i have to say i get on well with Dunc and Scott*,guaranteed to have a good laugh with them,
All the fellow Liverpool supporters on site like, Zeb,Danny C,Billy and the rest...
Formia for his story form fm10.

Finally have to give a big shout out to Kris,CMH and Max who were very friendly when i first joined up over a year ago now.
Dont really be online that much anymore but if anybody thinks forgot them send me a vm :)

To be honest, I've never spoken to you. So how you've come to the decision you get along with me is crazy.

I also love the staff for only ever giving me one infraction to date,
they guys keep the site going :wub:

I also love the staff for only ever giving me one infraction to date,
they guys keep the site going :wub:

Wasn't that infraction a ban?

Would also like to add Scott* to my list, great guy to talk to, and very knowledgeable about footy :)

To be honest, I've never spoken to you. So how you've come to the decision you get along with me is crazy.

I think he mean he just likes you because your a Liverpool fan! oO)

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Also Luke Phillips is swafe too, posting a legendary comment on my facey bee status and our very recent Twitter conversations have been good :D

just back from being banned and i am full of LOVE

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :wub:

Don't know anyone on here, because I'm 13 and all my mates are addicted to black ops and take a huge amount of **** out of me for even owning FM :@

He feels 'you two could be friends'.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Don't know anyone on here, because I'm 13 and all my mates are addicted to black ops and take a huge amount of **** out of me for even owning FM :@

LOL, well my mates like Football Manager so it's alright for me, but most of them do love Black Ops quite a lot. What do I do in my PS3? UC2 all the way (H)

Back