Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
Just got to change this slightly, Cjacko is a top bloke, as is cfc12345 i really enjoy talking to you guys now, and love it when we argue about football, even if it is becoming less and less arguing, but when we do argue we do it well, And Cjacko you and me stick up for each other when we descredit liverpool. You really are a hero. Mike.

Mike.( Madsheep) ias also great to discuss and read his football posts.

Alcarez is a hero, we joke about cricket all the time, This brings me onto Sunilvk who i love talking about cricket with

Godcubed- we had an mature conversation about god. :O un heard normally

In Short your all :wub:

Scott:wub::wub: this man is a legend! been speaking to you alot in recent months and realised what a nice guy you are and whenever your banned I realise how dead the football section is without your trolling XD
King of trolls:wub:

Big shout out to all the staff, you guys are :wub: can't wait until the staff party ;)

To be honest, almost everyone on the forums deserves a shout out so here's to you all ^^)

What happened to the bitter, angry, scottish Kris?

Love this forum, 1st place I turn for sporting rumours and banter, and espcially for FM advice! special thanks to the mods who somehow keep most of the online idiots at bay...

Love all my fellow mods and the admins for being cool

(no ****)

Special shout out to the Derby fans who seem to have disappeared :)

Already posted on this thread before, but that was along time ago and things change! :)

So, firstly all the Staff on the site who do a super job in keeping things in order! :wub:

Redrup, Billy, JDY, Robson, Brian, IrishScouse & Neall - Play CoD with these guys near enough everyday.. And talk to the majority on IRC & Facebook, all a good bunch of girls :) Apart from Billy.

Frankie & Max - Really the 2 first people I talked to from this site, and still talk to 'em every so often now :) 2 good lads. Shame they're not as active anymore :'(

Scott* - Had to stick him in here, puts up a good fight when everyone is against him, sticks to his opinion and is a loyal fan, all be it a United fan but still loyal.

GodCubed, Mike., Fuelledbypassion & Zeb - In my opinion these 4 talk more sense then most on the forum, are always helpful when possible and are more then often putting people in there places due to being right 99% of the time.

I would say all the Liverpool fans, would some on this site are dicks! And are so biased, the ones who I do like and who I can remember of the top of my head are - Alex, Aannddyy & iamauser there is others I just can't remembers the names xD

There is more, but I'm falling asleep so will probably update this post later :D

Every one.

Except Jack. [Not the cool forest fan that Wannabe-Cockney-Fulham fan.]

- Billy Redrup - Pretty funny guy to be honest, overall top bloke despite being a yid

I take all of this back. He isn't funny at all, isn't a top bloke, and he thinks he's Danny Dyer.

GodCubed - Debates well, always makes sensible posts, and he supports Emile Heskey whole heartedly. /salute.
Mike (Madsheep) - Always a joy to see his tactical analysis of teams, and weighs into football discussions with no bias at all, and talks a lot of sense.
Chaz Sexington - For creating the thread of the year.

I know I said I wouldn't mention names, but Joel' and Chaz Sexington manage to say everything I wanted to say in the 'Do you believe in God' thread far more eloquently than I ever would. So cheers for saving me the bother!

I know I said I wouldn't mention names, but Joel' and Chaz Sexington manage to say everything I wanted to say in the 'Do you believe in God' thread far more eloquently than I ever would. So cheers for saving me the bother!

Million times this. Joel and Chaz are beast of a debaters. If they ever come up on different sides of the argument, FM-Base will explode.

Everyone who mentioned me! :D

Oh **** you all :'(

New loves..

don't know if DMF was on my original list but he is now :) also Burkie, Mally, cfc12345, Rhys and everyone else in the club (A)

Joss, great person to talk to and also an Arsenal fan so deepest respect.

GodCubed and fuelledbypassion, the ones I believe that speak the most sense on the site. Oh and for GC's Villa guide, pretty spectacular stuff.

Alex, top bloke, not afraid to say anything :wub:

EDIT: taida, cos he's cool (H)

Most on here are good guys I.E: Luke Phillips, BCFC, Godcubed, Chaz, both Mikes, SamSCFC, Neall, Toddzy, Frankie, Max, Calum, Dunc,Foss Ravenie, Stu, PoppaChester, Alex, Ben, Marco8, Kasabian, and pretty much everyone else, but my memories taking a beating. :p

Alex/Ben, good Liverpool fans, and nice guys.
Luke - Obsessed with the Wurzels, good man.
BCFC - Legend
Chaz - Funny gai
And so on & so forth.

The ones that speak the most sense:
  • GodCubed
    Zebedee
    Mike.
    FuelledbyPassion
    TheBetterHalf
    Joel'

Fellow Liverpool supporters:

• RideTheWalrus
    Irish Scouse
    Alex
    Coach Carter
    iamauser
    CalumE5

Rival fans/trolls, good to have banter with:
  • Scott*
    CJACKO
(K)

The staff and Sean:

• Lee
    Kris
    Redders
    Redrup
    Dunc
    Raikan etc..

And anyone I have missed out. :)

Last edited:
I want to say that I love Ride The Walrus for his current name tag of "I, too am called McTavish". Priceless.
And i've read some of his posts and they've made good points or made me laugh too (A)

I want to say that I love Ride The Walrus for his current name tag of "I, too am called McTavish". Priceless.
And i've read some of his posts and they've made good points or made me laugh too (A)

I'll add you to my list too :D:wub:

Back