Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 554
  • Views Views 44K
Cant believe i havent mentioned, but most love goes to TheBetterHalf. for those who have praised my tactics and FM tactical (many thanks to them) it if wasnt for TheBetterHalf, i wouldn't be half the FM manager i am today. If TT&F taught the basics, her tactical threads allowed me to learn how to master the sliders, and creat unique roles to fit my sides perfectly

Ohh stop making us jealous! XD :P

You've been mentioned plenty of times LOL

Cant believe i havent mentioned, but most love goes to TheBetterHalf. for those who have praised my tactics and FM tactical (many thanks to them) it if wasnt for TheBetterHalf, i wouldn't be half the FM manager i am today. If TT&F taught the basics, her tactical threads allowed me to learn how to master the sliders, and creat unique roles to fit my sides perfectly

Ohh stop making us jealous! XD :P

You've been mentioned plenty of times LOL

oO)oO)oO)

He meant that he couldn't believe he hadn't mentioned TheBetterHalf yet.

*And notices Sean is viewing thread*

Love you as well Sean :D :D :D

Sean is also amazing mate, well done ;)

I currently love Brian 89 mainly cos he turns me on

True Lee this site is much more friendly than other FM sites

You really want to be loved/mentioned don't you, you really really do. All this spamming will just lower your profile mate, then nobody will mention you at all again. If there's one thread to spam, don't spam this one

None of that was spam and I honestly don't care for a mention I am just commenting and agreeing with others

None of that was spam and I honestly don't care for a mention I am just commenting and agreeing with others

Like their posts.......

Anyway, enough of this **** off-topic, let the love continue :wub:

Well this could take a while

The MSN Lads-- So many to name. but i wil try, Jamie,Alex, Max, Danny, Frankie, Harry, Taylor, Robson Musgrave, Robson Utting,DMF, Tirath, Andy R( Cuddles), Dan, BCFC, Clarky,Andy, CJ,Luke, Ben. Nick Main, Mike and ryan stubbs.--> even though i have no doubt argued with all of them in the past. all top people who i have alot of time for.( wanna join the MSN fun add me [email protected] )

The IRC people--> Jake, Redders, Becky, Kris, Andid, Kris and Sean-- always nice and polite. Redders is very funny person.

Everyone in FMBE--> top people, espicially Wes

The "others" Fifa Club
Ryangggs11- Top bloke. have alot of time for him.
Steve-O- Quite possiby the coolest man alive
Joker Da Smoker- Although not very active on here. top bloke always good chatting to him( maybe insulting pete a bit aswell)
Mark Jones- Top bloke

The Guys i love to disagree with

Billy Redup and Alfie Redrup-- I may argue with them, but have alot of tme for them. lets face it makes things more interesting and entertaining

Cjako-- Good i can hate you soo much at time. but again can love you so muh at others, overall nice bloke

cfc12345- Same as Cjacko

Zeb- You are so clever you knowledge of football is amazing

Joe- When you first Joined we might of clashed. but would ssay we are now good friends and i cant wait to play with you on fifa.

The Management team. all top notch people

oh and anyone else who loves my Grammar :P.

Anyone i have missed :wub:

Just got to change this slightly, Cjacko is a top bloke, as is cfc12345 i really enjoy talking to you guys now, and love it when we argue about football, even if it is becoming less and less arguing, but when we do argue we do it well, And Cjacko you and me stick up for each other when we descredit liverpool. You really are a hero. Mike.

Mike.( Madsheep) ias also great to discuss and read his football posts.

Alcarez is a hero, we joke about cricket all the time, This brings me onto Sunilvk who i love talking about cricket with

Godcubed- we had an mature conversation about god. :O un heard normally

In Short your all :wub:

Last edited:
Alcarez is a hero, we joke about cricket all the time, This brings me onto Sunlik who i love talking about cricket with

In Short your all :wub:

Spell my name correctly Scott ;) Sunil. The great test Batsman Sunil Gavaskar shares his first name with me. Not much of a problem to spell it, isn't it. (A)

Spell my name correctly Scott ;) Sunil. The great test Batsman Sunil Gavaskar shares his first name with me. Not much of a problem to spell it, isn't it. (A)

Sorry Dude, too hung over...

I also love the FM Base IRC Chat room crew. Have made me feel very welcome :)

Redders, incredible accent, incredible guy, terrible camper. We were once facebook friends until he reported me for homosexual messages :'(

He also wishes death upon me so Redders <3

images

:wub: :wub:

Thanks for the love, guys!

Special praise goes to Mike, and Godcubed and everyone who's mentioned me.. (which isn't that many to be fair haha)

Big shout out to all the staff, you guys are :wub: can't wait until the staff party ;)

To be honest, almost everyone on the forums deserves a shout out so here's to you all ^^)

Back