Wigan Ahtletic vs Chelsea (21/08/10)

they may have the funds but do the players wanna join a club tipped for relegation ?? i dont think so

Why not?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

1-0 Chelsea

how ******* jammy can you get? its been all Wigan, thats football i suppose though. just hope Wigan dont fall apart now because its been a good game up until now

Last edited:
Great move.

Flourent Malouda louda louda Flourent Malouda oah oah

imo chelsea dont really deserve to go in at HT 1-0 up buts that what they needed to wake them up abit and i can see chelsea playing much better in the second half

imo chelsea dont really deserve to go in at HT 1-0 up buts that what they needed to wake them up abit and i can see chelsea playing much better in the second half
it looks like they thought it would be as easy as last week... and got a rude awakening

it looks like they thought it would be as easy as last week... and got a rude awakening

definately mate and i think thats what happened last season too chelsea went to wigan with a 100 % record after 7 matches i think it was and proberly went their expecting to walk all over wigan and wigan gave them a right kick up the ****

definately mate and i think thats what happened last season too chelsea went to wigan with a 100 % record after 7 matches i think it was and proberly went their expecting to walk all over wigan and wigan gave them a right kick up the ****
exaclty why ancelloti was keen to play down last weeks victory

looking foward to the second half, hopefully its pretty much the same as the first but with a Wigan goal. was a very open game before Chelsea struck lucky, just hope Wigan dont flop now.

Great ball, great finish.

Everyone looked so pleased for Mikel Lol.

im not sure what martinez can do, the players just turn off all the time

Back