Wigan Ahtletic vs Chelsea (21/08/10)

Hahaha Wigan are so ****.

And ahhhh the Arsenal good football myth has been brought up, I'd much rather watch Chelsea, United and the Liverpool of late 08/09 than Arsenal anyday.

Absolutely brilliant football.

6-0 again.

actually can not wait till Chelsea play a half decent side!

Wigan like so many others just flopped, poor side relegation this year i fear for them.

I love the togetherness they all show after each goal. They celebrate the 5th, 6th like it was the first.
Fans were brilliant also throughout the game.

Oh how Manchester United worry now.This wipes the floor with our performance vs. Newcastle United.

Hahaha Wigan are so ****.

And ahhhh the Arsenal good football myth has been brought up, I'd much rather watch Chelsea, United and the Liverpool of late 08/09 than Arsenal anyday.

You got that almost right.

I'd rather watch Chelsea and United play football.

I love the togetherness they all show after each goal. They celebrate the 5th, 6th like it was the first.
Fans were brilliant also throughout the game.

Someone's been watching Soccer Saturday XD :P

Wigan are ridiculously bad. Not taking anything away from Chelsea because they're clinical, but seriously, the defence and goalkeeper are a joke.

We are top of the league say we are top of the league

ugh, wigan were horrible, after the first goal just horrible, even though chelsea we're clinical they jogged the last goal, and doesnt look like its going to get any harder

Stoke H
West Ham A
Blackpool H

by the time they face a decent team which will firstly be Man City on the 25th september, they will have a goal difference of 20+

That wasn't even close to being route 1 football from chelsea.oO)

The only comfort i can take from this is that wigan are ******* *****. XD

actually can not wait till Chelsea play a half decent side!

Wigan like so many others just flopped, poor side relegation this year i fear for them.

you can only play whats put out infront of you and its not unknown for us to beat sides like this on a regular basis is it.

absolutely different class yet again, the football we are playing is just sensational and so effective. drogba was sensational today and loved seeing yossi tuck away that chance excellent finish. 12goals in 2 games, none conceded all thats left to say is ''THATS WHY WE'RE CHAMPIONS''.

you can only play whats put out infront of you and its not unknown for us to beat sides like this on a regular basis is it.

absolutely different class yet again, the football we are playing is just sensational and so effective. drogba was sensational today and loved seeing yossi tuck away that chance excellent finish. 12goals in 2 games, none conceded all thats left to say is ''THATS WHY WE'RE CHAMPIONS''.

wait till you meet a decent team, i will place my house on it that you wont get the luck and result you have so far.

Back