Wigan Ahtletic vs Chelsea (21/08/10)

wait till you meet a decent team, i will place my house on it that you wont get the luck and result you have so far.

you need luck in football but our results haven't been by luck. we have taken our chances simple as that and if you cant see how good we actually are then you are clueless. after utd won monday i was praising them up and always will do if its worthey.

this games shows that if you dont get the fundamentals of football right, you wont just egt beat, you wil be utterly demolished

wait till you meet a decent team, i will place my house on it that you wont get the luck and result you have so far.

He's not saying they will beat decent sides like that? And what luck exactly...

P.S - Last time I checked, Stoke are a decent side and Chelsea hit them for 7.

agreed but it takes a good team to take the chances and we did yet again.
totally agree, they had twice as many chances as you, more importantly these were chamces that were on target too. but only one side put them away

put it this way, i just can not wait till we play Chelsea, it certainly wont be 6-0 against us.

as for giving teams credit, i will give teams credit where it is deserved, the only credit i give chelsea after opening two games is you still have to beat the team you play even though they are two of the worst teams in the league.

He's not saying they will beat decent sides like that? And what luck exactly...

Also Villa 7-1

Yeah, aswell as Aston Villa.

Was a good game though, Drogba's statement about him being at his best is looking good, dissapointed that Ramires hasn't shown his face yet. :(

put it this way, i just can not wait till we play Chelsea, it certainly wont be 6-0 against us.

as for giving teams credit, i will give teams credit where it is deserved, the only credit i give chelsea after opening two games is you still have to beat the team you play even though they are two of the worst teams in the league.
if we beat them both 6-0 then you can say that

well if you are so confident you should beat west brom and wigan 6-0 too shouldnt you.

It doesnt matter whether you win 6-0 or 1-0, a win is a win at the end of the day.

well if you are so confident you should beat west brom and wigan 6-0 too shouldnt you.

I wouldn't bother get into a spat with someone so blinded. If this was reversed and United had beaten them both 6-0 he would be singing a very different tune.

It doesnt matter whether you win 6-0 or 1-0, a win is a win at the end of the day.

thats what im trying to say to a mate of mine (albainian lad who happened to come over here when Chelsea got took over) that you could win 1-0 or 6-0, you still only get 3 points end of the day.

Really? So you're of the opinion that you get more one-sided results against weaker teams?

Who knew?

:$

thats what im trying to say to a mate of mine (albainian lad who happened to come over here when Chelsea got took over) that you could win 1-0 or 6-0, you still only get 3 points end of the day.
no ones arguing that, but you seem to dismiss the manner of the win.

yes obviously you get 3points but if chelsea and man utd are joint on points at the end of the season what does it go down to next???? and ours is +12 already.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Who have Chelsea got next?

stoke at the bridge.

Back