Wigan Ahtletic vs Chelsea (21/08/10)

Anelka, banging them in for my dream team you legend!

not even route one, its just **** poor defending. malouda shouldnt get away that easily at all

Such boring football, as frank said, route .5 stuff from chelsea.

Wigan's goal was defo offside but so was Chelse'a third, there is no consistant lino's in this sport!

Wigan really need to sort out their defending.It's atrocious.

Kirkland isn't even half the goalkeeper he was reputable for 'round five years back.

Same old Terry always cheating. Complete thug.

Good result for Chelsea, but not impressed with the football. Maybe this is why they are hated so much. ^^)

People moan at Chelsea playing **** football. I'd rather play **** football and win trophies, then pretty football and win **** all.

Chelsea hating has begun then.

There can't be much wrong with their football. Over 100 goals in the league last season; doesn't sound boring to me.

Good goal, more attractive football their instead of the root 1 they are us to. (H)

By January,I am quite certain Martinez is going to get the sack or Wigan are going to be around the relegation zone.

*Waits for stereotypical Arsenal comment*

I've got nothing against Arsenal infact i love the football that they play, but i'm just saying that Chelsea play there own brand of football and it's brought them trophies :)

Wigan 0 - 5 Chelsea

Drogba assist, Kalou finish... again.

I cant quite decide whether Chelsea are just immense, or Wigan are just diabolical.

5-0

Yay, 3rd result i've got bang on today* :D

*If it stays that way :P

------------------------------------------------

FML

Last edited:
Back