Wigan Vs. Manchester United 26th 15:00

What will the result be ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he has had a decent game, doesnt negate how poor he has been in the last 18 months

I don't think he's been that poor though, just had a few bad games with noticeable **** ups, usually he performs like he is today

he has had a decent game, doesnt negate how poor he has been in the last 18 months

This season he was not poor. Had few poor games, other than that he played really well with Anderson. He is a complimentary player, not someone do something on his own like Scholesy.

Yeah, Smalling's a good player but he still lacks experience and something like that (playing the ball behind him) is something which improves with age etc.

Moses got in behind before though (Although I only caught the finish, not build up..).

O'Shea on the other hand, is far too narrow and is being given the run around whenever Wigan get the ball wide. Better crossing needed, but Utd don't look like they're going to concede any time soon.. Would like to see N'Zogbia take on O'Shea on the inside and get into the area to draw a challenge or have a shot..

That, or switch to the right and try and get behind Evra when he gets forward.
moses came from a mistake by scholes, rather than him working it behind smalling.

We're playing quite narrow, since we are fairly comfortable against crosses, rather than letting them shoot inside

to be fair, the last game was becuase of tactical reasons, SAF wanted him to stay wide and not come in at all. he needs to stop playing so deep here, but no one is carrying the ball from deep to him

Ya fair enough. Midfielders inability to bring ball forward is affecting so many player's performances.

I don't think he's been that poor though, just had a few bad games with noticeable **** ups, usually he performs like he is today
no he really doesnt, for a man whose sole aim is to tick over possession he hasnt been good at all in the last 18 months, his good games are certainly outweighed by the bad

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Ya fair enough. Midfielders inability to bring ball forward is affecting so many player's performances.
the one person who can do (fletcher) is playing wide, and anderson is injured, no giggs either

to be fair, the last game was becuase of tactical reasons, SAF wanted him to stay wide and not come in at all. he needs to stop playing so deep here, but no one is carrying the ball from deep to him

He's always going to be deep with Hernandez ahead of him, though. If Utd get the ball wide, they can score again, but there's not really anyone on the right flank for them and O'Shea isn't getting forward.

He's always going to be deep with Hernandez ahead of him, though. If Utd get the ball wide, they can score again, but there's not really anyone on the right flank for them and O'Shea isn't getting forward.
but he is too deep. think messi against arsenal in the last game. he shouldnt be operating in the centre circle.

Fletcher has been good down the right to be fair

moses came from a mistake by scholes, rather than him working it behind smalling.

We're playing quite narrow, since we are fairly comfortable against crosses, rather than letting them shoot inside

Yeah - just seen the replay for Moses' chance.

That's why I want N'Zogbia to try and come inside.. Might get crowded out but they need to be more confident/braver - he's got bags of tricks and a decent finish..

Yeah - just seen the replay for Moses' chance.

That's why I want N'Zogbia to try and come inside.. Might get crowded out but they need to be more confident/braver - he's got bags of tricks and a decent finish..
they have to try something becuase their crossing game isnt working

has anyone got a working stream thats not vshare? no links on there working for me.

Is obertan on the bench ? Maybe he could add little pace on the right flank ?

but he is too deep. think messi against arsenal in the last game. he shouldnt be operating in the centre circle.

Fletcher has been good down the right to be fair

I see what you mean, but Utd generally aren't getting the ball forward enough (vicious circle - no desire to bomb forward from whole team, so Rooney drops deep, so Utd lose attacking outlet etc.)

But Fletcher is a CM, not a winger. He won't make Nani style overlapping runs and isn't going to get too far forward even if he is wide.

they have to try something becuase their crossing game isnt working

(fm-base is really slow...)

They do.. But I don't see Martinez being brave enough - up to N'Zogbia to take the game by scruff of the neck and be more direct.

This season he was not poor. Had few poor games, other than that he played really well with Anderson. He is a complimentary player, not someone do something on his own like Scholesy.
he is still well off what he should be, especially in intercepting the ball

LOL - Bebe texting on his phone and Obertan listening to his Ipod in the stands.

Nani is so unlucky today. Had few frustrating moments other than that he was excellent..