Will1981 - FM12 Custom Database Request Page.

hey guys.

Quick question has anyone made a database with the Modern Day greats in thier prime. I mean the likes of Oliver Kahn at Bayern. Kinda From 1990 up.I think it would be good game to play see how they get on in 2012 like. apoligies if this has beenm asked before

Hi im not sure if theres a database like this or not but could you create a database with lots of new wonderkids from all over the world and change the rating of major countries like spain, brazil and germany to like 200 so you can create a type of wonderkid heaven please

Yh just what i needed over 14,000 wonderkids is insane should keep me busy for a while. Many thanks mate hopefully ill find the next messi :)

Just loaded the database on the game and found no youth players i then checked the editor and found the nations youth ratings which were correct (200) but i cant find any of these 14000 created wonderkids anywhere.. and when i load the database it says there are only 14591 database changes which is surely wrong because if you've created 14000 players then theres gunna be another 14000 changes on top of that just for their names surely and even more changes for selcting indervidual info like height weight position and their indervidual stats ect..

just wondering if you've played the database yourself??? or if you could help me out please??

Last edited:
Yh just what i needed over 14,000 wonderkids is insane should keep me busy for a while. Many thanks mate hopefully ill find the next messi :)

Just loaded the database on the game and found no youth players i then checked the editor and found the nations youth ratings which were correct (200) but i cant find any of these 14000 created wonderkids anywhere.. and when i load the database it says there are only 14591 database changes which is surely wrong because if you've created 14000 players then theres gunna be another 14000 changes on top of that just for their names surely and even more changes for selcting indervidual info like height weight position and their indervidual stats ect..

just wondering if you've played the database yourself??? or if you could help me out please??
I havn't created the players I have just edited existing players by giving them potential of -10

ohh right cheers mate glad to see the likes of coquelin and co with a p.a of -10 should be fun and again many thanks :)

hi will;

how to do a champions and Europa league for youngsters (u 19 or u 20)? because the domestic competition for the youngsters not high enough to develop a good youngsters .

by the way i did the qualification and the cup for Africa u21 . and did work good.

hi will;

how to do a champions and Europa league for youngsters (u 19 or u 20)? because the domestic competition for the youngsters not high enough to develop a good youngsters .

by the way i did the qualification and the cup for Africa u21 . and did work good.
not sure mate, I guess you just create the competitions and then set the continental rules and put the max age at 19 or 20 but I have never tried anything like that so not sure if it will work.

hi will;
how do you edited all nations youth rating to 200 ?

FC Rangers

Any chance of creating 2 teams called "FC Rangers" and "Celtic Glasgow" in the Blue Square North mate?

With;
Both teams to have decent funds, more than your average BSN team.
Both to have links to RFC/CFC in the SPL for loans etc.
Both to have an empty 1st team but a core of British youth players in the youth teams.
Both to have large fanbases (not massive)
FC Rangers to use Newlandsfield (Pollok Juniors) and Celtic Glasgow to use Provanmill Park (St. Rochs)

Would appreciate if you could get this done mate. :)

In what country is the nations league situated ?
its not based in any country as it is an international compatition, so it will be there which ever league you load. You can find it ingame under intercontinental tab. ps it dosn't get scheduled until about mid-august in game.

Any chance of creating 2 teams called "FC Rangers" and "Celtic Glasgow" in the Blue Square North mate?

With;
Both teams to have decent funds, more than your average BSN team.
Both to have links to RFC/CFC in the SPL for loans etc.
Both to have an empty 1st team but a core of British youth players in the youth teams.
Both to have large fanbases (not massive)
FC Rangers to use Newlandsfield (Pollok Juniors) and Celtic Glasgow to use Provanmill Park (St. Rochs)

Would appreciate if you could get this done mate. :)

no sorry mate I only have time to make database's which I think will have mass appeal.

I just changed the youth rating to 200 on each nations information see wonderkids crazy database.
no , not that , i want to change only one nation youth rating :) how did you do it ?