Will1981 - FM12 Custom Database Request Page.

Hi
Okay, your probably getting bored of reading this, but im looking for a BRITISH League :p

There is originally a british databse which I downloaded (made by Psycho1970, which he did a great job ). He combined EVERY EVERY EVERY Single Welsh,Irish,Scottish and N.Irish teams, from Proffessional teams,to sunday league teams all in one 'Great Birtain' nation.

Problem is, it consisted of 26 leagues!!!

What i want is a British league (still able to manager other teams outside of Britain).
- Taking the best teams from Wales,NIreland,Ireland and Scotland lets say 20 teams from those 4 nations.
- No need to remove any of the original English teams from the original divisions,instead create more league's which include the 20 teams that were selected from the 4 nations.
- Id love the league to look like this :

British Premiership
" Championship
" League 1
" League 2
" League 3
" League 4
" League 5

If you understand what i mean, great. If you want more Questions just ask..Hope it's possible to do.
Thanks

what I think you want me to do is convert the english leagues to british leagues, i think

let me know if this is what you want, ps republic of ireland is not part of britain.

Do you think it'd be possible to make some sort of tactic testing database? Just for the sole purpose of testing tactics. Was just wondering as i'm not good with the editor and i can't find one of these anywhere.

If you can't it's no problem of course. :)

i don't know if i'm in the right place to ask a question about how to create an under 21 qualification and an U21 cup for Africa like they in Europe.
and also how to do Olympic qualifications for Africa ?

thank you.

Would you be able to recreate the old USSR league structure? And national side? Great work btw!!!

I might have ago if I get some free time, will have to convert Russia to U.S.S.R though, could you list all the nations which used to be part of the USSR.

i don't know if i'm in the right place to ask a question about how to create an under 21 qualification and an U21 cup for Africa like they in Europe.
and also how to do Olympic qualifications for Africa ?

thank you.
dont think that is possible mate, if it is it needs a better editor than me sorry.

good day,

I am looking for a database for a challenge I would like to do (offer)

The Golden Oldies Challenge:

one team in a league (preferably Spain, Italy, England, Germany) filled with players over the age of 32!

for eg: Buffon, Nesta, Pirlo, Ballack, Gattuso, Salgado, Rivaldo, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Owen, Raul etc etc!

The Young and the Restless Challenge:

All players under (and on) the age of 20! i.e: Wonderkids! from my shortlist or I can suggest to you!

you get what I mean? or even make a whole league with top 3 teams from all over?

Inter, Milan, Juventus, Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Shakthar, CSKA, Zenit, Bayern, Dortmund etc etc?

let me know if this is possible and if you could assist me in setting it up, thank you.

The Young and the Restless Challenge:

Young and the Restless Challenge - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I might have ago if I get some free time, will have to convert Russia to U.S.S.R though, could you list all the nations which used to be part of the USSR.

Sure mate, I'll get all the information for you later :)

dont think that is possible mate, if it is it needs a better editor than me sorry.

thanks mate .

i have another concern about crash dumps when i add u23 and u21 african cup. i tried to change the dates of the both competitions but the same problem.
do you have any idea ?

thank mate.

thanks mate .

i have another concern about crash dumps when i add u23 and u21 african cup. i tried to change the dates of the both competitions but the same problem.
do you have any idea ?

thank mate.
no sorry mate.

Hey, in my game the Wonderkids don't start at the Yong and the Restless team... They start free.
What did i do wrong? Or is the problem of the database?

Cheers

Hey, in my game the Wonderkids don't start at the Yong and the Restless team... They start free.
What did i do wrong? Or is the problem of the database?

Cheers

I dont know why this you are having this problem, all I can suggest is that you make sure you are using the latest patch and make sure you are not running it with any other custom database's at the same time, let me know if this helps.

I dont know why this you are having this problem, all I can suggest is that you make sure you are using the latest patch and make sure you are not running it with any other custom database's at the same time, let me know if this helps.

What is the last patch? Thanks

Scotland Expanded

Premier League:
20 teams play each other twice bottom 3 relegated.

Scottish League 1: 24 teams play each other twice top 2 promoted automatically and 3rd to 6th qualify for promotion playoff, bottom 3 teams relegated.

Scottish League 2: 24 teams play each other twice top 2 promoted automatically and 3rd to 6th qualify for promotion playoff, bottom 3 teams relegated.

Scottish League 3: 24 teams play each other twice top 2 promoted automatically and 3rd to 6th qualify for promotion playoff.

Scottish Cup: All teams involved.

Scottish League Cup: All teams involved.

Scottish Challenge Cup: League 1, League 2 and League 3 teams involved in two-legged cup.

Scottish Super Cup: Winners of Premier League and Scottish Cup compete.

All compatitions have increased prize money.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Scotland Expanded - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Hey bro. Great stuff. Just one problem.

Loaded SPL, D1 and D2. 1st season, everything went fine. I didnt like some of the date selections for cup finals but I could live with that. 2nd season, for some reason Rangers, Hearts and Celtic were in the League Challenge Cup when they're not supposed to be. 3rd season just starts and Rangers, Hearts and Celtic are for some reason in Division 2. I reloaded and made sure I loaded Division 3 as well before clicking continue (was on 30 June) but Rangers Celtic and Hearts keep coming back. Any quick fix for this? I dont want to abandon this save of mine.

Hey bro. Great stuff. Just one problem.

Loaded SPL, D1 and D2. 1st season, everything went fine. I didnt like some of the date selections for cup finals but I could live with that. 2nd season, for some reason Rangers, Hearts and Celtic were in the League Challenge Cup when they're not supposed to be. 3rd season just starts and Rangers, Hearts and Celtic are for some reason in Division 2. I reloaded and made sure I loaded Division 3 as well before clicking continue (was on 30 June) but Rangers Celtic and Hearts keep coming back. Any quick fix for this? I dont want to abandon this save of mine.
sorry I cant help mate, made the database as a request so I havn't played it myself.

sorry I cant help mate, made the database as a request so I havn't played it myself.

In that case, consider me the play-tester :p

I fixed the issue. In case anyone else has this problem, here's the quick fix.

Use FMRTE to change any 3 Scottish clubs not in the system to 9999 (reputation) and they will come there. I guess the db has a glitch and it's promoting the top 3 reputation teams so this is the solution. I loaded Div3 so that this error doesnt come again.

Overall great package bro, this is what I was waiting for a long time, a good Scottish League pack. Most of the others are bollocks.