Will1981 - FM12 Custom Database Request Page.

Hey Mate could u make a world league.
All the biggest teams from around the world.
With say 3leagues and a cup?
Sorry if someone has already asked bout this!

Hey Mate could u make a world league.
All the biggest teams from around the world.
With say 3leagues and a cup?
Sorry if someone has already asked bout this!
there are already loads of world super leagues on FM-Base mate.

can you make a database where the top 3 leagues of england, all the players are put back to where they started there careers and a 100 year transfer embargo put on each club so you can only play with home grown players from that club
having ago at this one now mate, will only be doing the biggest teams in europe as I have to do alot of research for each team so it takes about 2 hours per team.

here is Arsenal completed.

Hiya mate, not sure how long it would take but is their any chance you could make the Carling Cup in a Champions League format? I.E. Knockout phase, groups, KO Phase. Let me know if this would be easy enough to do x

hey, could you also make the danish cup tournament to champions league style? I will be very happy :)

Will please please make a lower german league database. It's really anoying that no german 1st division club can have their reserves match fit, because reserve league in germany does no exsist and the B team plays in the lower league. So please make a good german league system, because i've only found one that exsists and it doesn't work. So yea, i think many people would appreciate it and cheers!

hello,
could you please change foreigners limit to 6+5 for example in England?

If not done already, it would be nice to keep the Europa League but give the Champions League a different system- split it into Northern, Western, Southern and Eastern Europe (you can choose the structure of the tournament). But maybe put the winner of each league into a semi-final and then the winners get through to the final.

Would you be able to make a league like the NFL? In that the league is split into 2 conferences (Blue and Red) each with 4 leagues (North, East, South, West) which all have 4 teams - So 32 in total. Then the winners of say North+East and South+West play each other - the two winners then play leaving a final match between Blue winner and Red winner for the cup. It's not too complicated if you're familiar with the structure of the NFL.

Thanks

Would you be able to make a league like the NFL? In that the league is split into 2 conferences (Blue and Red) each with 4 leagues (North, East, South, West) which all have 4 teams - So 32 in total. Then the winners of say North+East and South+West play each other - the two winners then play leaving a final match between Blue winner and Red winner for the cup. It's not too complicated if you're familiar with the structure of the NFL.

Thanks

that won't be possible as you wouldn't be able to set up cross conference or cross divisional games. also you would only be able to play each team a certain number of times, you can't play some teams once and others not at all.

Hi,
Would it be possible for you to create a champions league(call it super league for example) where there are less groups and therefore more of a mini league in that top teams would be playing like sized teams earlier..perhaps 4 groups of 8 teams so there would be 14 games for each team making it more league like.

Top 2 teams from each group straight into quarter final ……with teams finishing 3rd​ to 8th​ droping into another mini tournament(super league2) so there would be 24 teams in a knockout comp no seeding

Losers of champs league quarter final drop into super league2 …so there would be 12 teams from its 1st​ round joined by another 4 teams

Looking to revamp finances giving much more money

Euro cup would still run but need to cover the teams who usually join it from champs league(8 from group stages)
And finally team who win euro/and super league 2 qualify for next seasons super league main comp

I hope you are able to assist ..I can see you are getting lots of requests and thanks for your time

cheers

Hi,
Would it be possible for you to create a champions league(call it super league for example) where there are less groups and therefore more of a mini league in that top teams would be playing like sized teams earlier..perhaps 4 groups of 8 teams so there would be 14 games for each team making it more league like.

Top 2 teams from each group straight into quarter final ……with teams finishing 3rd​ to 8th​ droping into another mini tournament(super league2) so there would be 24 teams in a knockout comp no seeding

Losers of champs league quarter final drop into super league2 …so there would be 12 teams from its 1st​ round joined by another 4 teams

Looking to revamp finances giving much more money

Euro cup would still run but need to cover the teams who usually join it from champs league(8 from group stages)
And finally team who win euro/and super league 2 qualify for next seasons super league main comp

I hope you are able to assist ..I can see you are getting lots of requests and thanks for your time

cheers
no mate the champions league is hard-coded into the game and can't be changed.

thanks for reply I have created the super league but the normal champs league runs as well...and I cant get knocked out teams to drop into lower comp

never mind perhaps one day the editor will allow it

having ago at this one now mate, will only be doing the biggest teams in europe as I have to do alot of research for each team so it takes about 2 hours per team.

here is Arsenal completed.

looks good

would you be able to turn the whole english league upside down eg
premier league ->split into north and south blue square
Championship -> Blue Square Premier
League 1 - > League 2
League 2 - > League 1
Blue Square Premier - > Championship
Blue Square North / South - > Premier League

would you be able to turn the whole english league upside down eg
premier league ->split into north and south blue square
Championship -> Blue Square Premier
League 1 - > League 2
League 2 - > League 1
Blue Square Premier - > Championship
Blue Square North / South - > Premier League
already made this once, there wasn't much interest so I deleted it.

hey guys i would really love to play a all time best celtic against ranger database or if anyne facnys doin this up as just two ttems that i can add in to a new game i would love to play it.

CHEERS GUYS

Would you be able to put it up somewhere so I can download it or can you email me it ??