• Draw

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction, We have been un-beaten out of luck, We have got a squad that probably isnt part of the best 3 in the world, we will probably lose to Marseille, We'll probably lose to Southampton, Arsenal have a massive chance now we have been beaten...
You've already beat Southampton? And stop being so ****** depressing, and try being an Argyle fan. You wouldn't be able to cope.. :S

...Now we have been beaten I don't know what to think...

Arsenal must be even more angry they didnt hold on to 4-0 now with utd losing :D

Seriously? What a win for Wolves. They've beaten Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City and now Man United!

Well done Wolves, fighting for the victory, although you have MAJORLY F**KED me off as we needed United to win for our own ends.

We can't lose tomorrow Eck, whatever happens, make sure that happens mate!! We don't need the pressure of needing results from our games in hand!!

I am now going to leave this thread, as its gonna be everyone rub it in on United...
Well done United for staying unbeaten for this long, Im pretty sure this is a minor ripple in what will be a title winning season for you.

-_- the day newcastle come back from 4 down to take 2 points off arsenal we go and lose our unbeaten season to the team bottom of the league. Typical United. I didn't watch the game did wolves deserve to win?

Well...Wolves played very well, no doubt about that. BUT, Kevin Doyle, as well as he played, was a righteous ****. Falling around all over the place and wasting so much time, but we have Nani, so we can't talk. Same with Hennessey.

And on to our players. Rooney...don't even know what to say. He was abysmal today. Let's just keep it at that. I would've taken him off instead of Berba.
Fletcher was terrible too. His passing and ball retention was extremely poor.
Have we given away a headed goal in every game Evans has played in this season?
Apart from the pre-match lineout, I didn't see Carrick once.

AND the refereeing was extremely poor, terrible decisions.

So, all due credit to Wolves, and I hope they stay up.

Well, we all knew it was coming. So let's take it and try to win the rest of our games.

...Now we have been beaten I don't know what to think...

That we're top with 4 points clear, and now people have shut up about being unbeaten there's the sole concentration on the title.

Stop being such a ****** drama queen.

If only the Gunners had not been so leaky in the back the difference would be 2 points, oh well, c'est la vie.

YEAHHHHHHH

lost your unbeaten run its still ours and ours only

:D

Yeah, but Premier League titles taste nicer.

/bitterness.

Poor result, if we don't watch out next week this could be the start of a run that sees us lose our lead at the top.

What happens when two teams face each other so many times in one season.

That we're top with 4 points clear, and now people have shut up about being unbeaten there's the sole concentration on the title.

Stop being such a ****** drama queen.
well said. suprised we went this long, disappointing that we couldnt break our record, more disappoint about dropping the points. Well play Wolves deserved win

Elokobi- Brilliant in the defense, kept Nani in his back pocket in the second half and showed some attacking intent

Zabar- Desperate defending from him at times but he threw himself infront of every shot and was resilient at the back

Kevin Doyle- Held play up beautifully in the second half when he was as a lone striker, worked hard and deserved his chances

Stearman- Another great defensive display from him, broke up United's play and disrupted their rhytmn

Some day it had to be, and today was the day. No complains though. Rooney was so awful, never seen a worse performance from him and this is by far the worst Giggsy performance in 20 years?

We were ****** when Rio pulled out and had to bring in Evans in the last min, Ref could have been better, but you get few in favor and against, over the course of the season everything evens out.

Hope this gives the much needed kick on the ****, like it did when we lost 2-0 against Arsenal. With Park back from Asia cup, Giggsy will get much needed rest, and would be interesting to see how we line up against City.

Evans should not be played when Smalling is sitting on the bench. People say Evans is better technically than Smalling but I haven't seen any proof of that.

He can't win headers. His positioning for headers is awful and he should hit the gym and increase his protien intake. Yes he is fairly quick for a defender but thats all there is to him.

I don't see how Elekobi was so amazing, he scored a header with nobody around him and he didn't keep Nani in his pocket..

Bad game for United. Despite the bad pitch and bad referee, United should of done better. Good game for wolves though.
But what a nice feeling it is. Losing and still being 4 points at the top. United are the best ^^)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.