• Draw

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a clear handball.. another pen not given!

The runs over, at least we can forget about the unbeatable aspect now.

I give up, Why, now of all times. When Arsenal and Newcastle play the best game I have seen in my life, and Arsenal come off the pace by 2 points. Why do we slip up to Wolves? West Ham? I really wanted to be unbeaten... We need some luck because I cannot face next monday at school with a loss like this...

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Please, Please, Please For F*ck's sake please...

nonsense we have had 19 seconds more injury time than you, last time i checked.
Its not about whos got more, its about what the added time is for!

Giggs should have been given a red card for that. Horrible tackle when the ref had stopped the game!

I give up, Why, now of all times. When Arsenal and Newcastle play the best game I have seen in my life, and Arsenal come off the pace by 2 points. Why do we slip up to Wolves? West Ham? I really wanted to be unbeaten... We need some luck because I cannot face next monday at school with a loss like this...

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Please, Please, Please For F*ck's sake please...
Your top by 4 points? Been un-beatable until now? You have the best manager in the world, one of the best squads in the world, going high in the Champions League and FA Cup, favourites to win the league.. Stop moaning?

Come on Rooney... If you've got any balls show us what you can do...

Its not about whos got more, its about what the added time is for!
united score a large number of goals, hence extra added time, its no suprise that arsenal chelsea and united get the most added time since they score the most goals... but you stick to your conspiracy theories if it makes you happy

Giggs should have been given a red card for that. Horrible tackle when the ref had stopped the game!

You what?!

He went to kick the ball but Doyle knocked it away and he accidentally kicked Doyle who then made a meal out of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.