• Manchester United

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 minutes of Fergie time? Oh dear.

2mxn2ab.gif

Your top by 4 points? Been un-beatable until now? You have the best manager in the world, one of the best squads in the world, going high in the Champions League and FA Cup, favourites to win the league.. Stop moaning?

Correction, We have been un-beaten out of luck, We have got a squad that probably isnt part of the best 3 in the world, we will probably lose to Marseille, We'll probably lose to Southampton, Arsenal have a massive chance now we have been beaten...

Overall Unbeaten run was ended by then Bottom of the league West Ham.
League Unbeaten run ended by now Bottom of the league Wolves.

Ah.. Now monkey off the back. Derby win please..

Full time - Wolves 2-1 United!

Unbeaten streak over, no invincible for United!

united score a large number of goals, hence extra added time, its no suprise that arsenal chelsea and united get the most added time since they score the most goals... but you stick to your conspiracy theories if it makes you happy
Am i not wrong in saying its what the added time is for?

Haha great win for Wolves!

It feels great to finally say Utd have been beaten this season in the league!!! :D fantastic

Finally lost, ah well at least now we can just concentrate on the title.

Good thing Owen didnt play this game. His legs would be broken after those tackles. Thank you ref for a beautiful game.

Brilliant football Wolves, ******* brilliant football by us. We hung on, and hung, well played Wolves :)

Big mini-essay about the match coming soon ;)

Game Over!

We've finally been beaten. Still top of the league by a fair distance though so I'm not complaining. Wolves deserved it. We were pretty poor today. Just wish they didn't park the bus.

Yeees!!!!!!! Thank you Wolves! No unbeaten season for United!!!!!!!! What a day!!!!!!! This is perfect!!

Wolves played great and deserved it. Now that United have lost..there is surely many more to come :D (hopefully)

Last edited:
YEAHHHHHHH

lost your unbeaten run its still ours and ours only

:D

Get in there Wolves! Un-beaten run lost.

Probably the most exciting day in the Prem for years!

Thanks very much Wolves-just cost me a tenner :mad:

however, full respect to Wolves. well done. thats why i love the prem!

Well that was awful to say the least, but we have been awful away so no surprises there.

I'm hoping we'll win the league at least. Champions league I'm not so sure, the midfield is not there to win the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.