very good milito welbeck hernandez and rooney are beats so far good luck and who are you hoping to join next ?

Cheers mate, it all seems to be going well at the minute :p lol and I'm not too sure, when a big teams comes up or when I get sick of playing with United I'll leave :p

After the sheer joy of last month, March has been a rather subdued month by Conroy's standards. After the League Cup final they were brought right back down to Earth with a 2-2 draw away to Bolton. They recoverd to batter Zenit and put themselves through to the Champions League quarter final. But again, after a high there must be a low, and that came at home to Aston Villa where they were knocked out of the FA Cup. In a month of highs and lows for the United fans, the month ended on a high, winning 1-0 in the Champions League quarter final firstr leg has given them a great chance of qualifying for the next round.

View attachment 250975

Champions League Quarter Final Draw
Man United vs. Benfica

A mixed month really. Thrashed Zenit in the Champions League but lost to Villa in the FA Cup, although I did field a weakened side. Got a kind draw in the Champions League quarter final, home to Benfica in the first leg and I've already shown I can beat them home and away in the group stages. Close to winning the league as well, Tottenham are my closest rivals but are some way behind and I play them next month so if I win that the league should be mine!

Bolton 2 vs. 2 Man United
Ferdinand, Berbatov

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg
Man United 5 vs. 0 Zenit St. Petersburg
Vidic, Welbeck (3), Smalling
(Man United win 7 - 1 on aggregate)

Man United 2 vs. 0 Chelsea
OG, Berbatov

Liverpool 0 vs. 0 Man United

FA Cup 6th Round
Man United 2 vs. 3 Aston Villa
Hernandez, Rooney

Swansea 0 vs. 2 Man United
Hernandez (2)

Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg
Man United 1 vs. 0 Benfica
Hernandez

Man United 1 vs. 0 Newcastle
Berbatov

Last edited:
Is there anything this man can't do? Previously untested manager Jordan Conroy has led Manchester United to their 20th league title a few games in hand. The 1-0 win away to Tottenham sealed the league as Tottenham were the closest team behind United. Not only has Conroy given United yet another league title, he has led them to the final of the Champions League where they will play Olympique Lyonnais. We caught up with Jordan in the aftermath of the Champions League second leg, "I feel like I've been blessed, I couldn't ask for anymore from my team. Another league title in the bag for us plus a Champions League final to play in, what more can you ask for?" You can imagine that the United board will be pleased with the work Conroy has done but they weren't available for comment.

Champions League Semi Final Draw
Man United vs. Arsenal

Just about the perfect month really. Winning the Premier League away to Tottenham was great, really rubbed salt into the wounds of the Tottenham fans :p The Champions League draw has been kind to us this season, games against Zenit, Benfica and Arsenal aren't exactly the hardest games in the world (no disrespect to any of their supporters lol) and the final would have been against either Marseille or Lyon so I'm pretty pleased really. Only downside was the 1-0 defeat at Blackburn but I started bleeding in some young players and will probably rest a few in the next couple of games to prepare for the Champions League. Lets hope I can bag the Champions League too this season.

Champions League Quarter Final Second Leg
Benfica 2 vs. 4 Man United
Rooney (2), Nani, Eriksen
(United win 5 - 2 on aggregate)

Man United 2 vs. 0 Norwich
Milito (2)

Fulham 1 vs. Man United 3
Hernandez (2), Smalling

Tottenham 0 vs. 1 Man United
Rooney

Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg
Man United 3 vs. 0 Arsenal
Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck

Man United 2 vs. 0 Wolves
Evans (2)

Champions League Semi Final Second Leg
Arsenal 2 vs. 2 Man United
Welbeck (2)
(Man United win 5 - 2 on aggregate)

Blackburn 1 vs. 0 Man United

Champions League Final Draw
Olympique Lyonnais vs. Man United

Last edited:
May + End of Season Awards

View attachment 251024
A near perfect season for United, the fans and for the new manager, Jordan Conroy. Winning the League Cup in his first season is a great achievement. Winning the Premier League in his first season is amazing. Winning the Champions League in his first season is absolutely incredible. Doing all three is out of this world. With such an amazing debut season, Man United will have to fight off big clubs from all over the world to keep their manager. The United board have come out and said "We couldn't have asked any more from Jordan this season, he has been outstanding and will be duly rewarded in the near future". We asked Jordan what he felt about this and he said "I'm running out of ways to describe this team, we have been absolutely outstanding this season and they deserve everything that they have earnt during this campaign. I'm pleased that the board are happy with what I've done this season and lets hope I can do the same next season".

A great way to end the season, a fourth Champions League for United in the bag. We dominated the game and two own goals for Lyon may seem lucky but they were both deflected shots that should have really gone to the striker. Anyway I'm not complaining :p Been offered a new contract by United, £60,000 a week for 5 years. I accepted of course but I'm almost definately not going to stay for the whole time, I need to test my skills in another country. Next season I'm definately staying at United, hopefully filling the gaps in the trophies I can win here and if I get those I may leave after next season. We'll see what happens next season and if I can carry on this winning form...

Man United 7 vs. 0 QPR
Fabio, Eriksen, Milito (3), Giggs, Ferdinand

Everton 2 vs. 1 Man United
Anderson

Champions League Final
Olympique Lyonnais 1 vs. 3 Man United
OG (2), Welbeck

View attachment 251027

A special mention has to go out to a few players and I'll put up the end of season awards for the Premier League and Champions League (the ones where one of my players have won one lol). I'll do my awards for best player and best in position but mentions have to go out the players I've signed as they've all played outstanding and I would recommend siging any of them, especially Eriksen and Shaqiri. When I get up to date with my game I'll start putting in player of the month, most assists/highest rating at the end of the season etc but I can't access that from where I am in the game. Hope you enjoyed my first season and hopefully there will be many more successful ones to come :)

Conroy's Player Awards

Best Goalkeeper
David De Gea

Best Defender

Patrice Evra

Best Midfielder
Xheridan Shaqiri

Best Forward
Diego Milito

Premier League Awards

Top Goalscorer
Diego Milito - 21 goals

Manager of the Year
Jordan Conroy

Players' Team of the Year
Reina

A Cole Samba Terry Srna

Arshavin Gerrard Van Der Vaart Brunt

Milito Suarez

Champions League Awards

Best Player
Danny Welbeck

Golden Boot
Danny Welbeck - 11 goals

Dream Team
De Gea

Evra Ferdinand Vidic Rafael

Nani Eriksen Fletcher Shaqiri

Welbeck
Rossi

Last edited:
nice story m8 well done and nice to see your a united fan to :D

Last edited:
Cheers mate :) and yeah glad someone else on here has got some sense :p

Anyone interested in what happened in Euro 2012 before I start next seasons updates?

Euro 2012

View attachment 251037

Just thought I'd put something about the Euro's though nothing absolutely incredible happened in it. England lost 1-0 to Spain in the quarter finals thanks to a 20th minute Fernando Llorente goal. Scotland and Ireland qualified but were knocked out in the group stages. Ireland were unlucky and only got knocked out on goal difference, their 3-0 loss to Germany the deciding factor in the end.

View attachment 251038
The final was between Italy and Spain and this game was arguably the best of the tournament. Spain took the lead after 21 minutes thanks to a goal from Iniesta before Llorente made it 2-0 on 39 minutes. Pazzini got a goal back for Italy one minute into injury time in the first half. After half time a David Silva own goal on 51 minutes levelled the scores before who else, Mario Balotelli scored the winner for Italy with three minutes to go. Spain denied a second sucessive title and Italy's second in their history.

View attachment 251039

Euro 2012

View attachment 251037

Just thought I'd put something about the Euro's though nothing absolutely incredible happened in it. England lost 1-0 to Spain in the quarter finals thanks to a 20th minute Fernando Llorente goal. Scotland and Ireland qualified but were knocked out in the group stages. Ireland were unlucky and only got knocked out on goal difference, their 3-0 loss to Germany the deciding factor in the end.

View attachment 251038
The final was between Italy and Spain and this game was arguably the best of the tournament. Spain took the lead after 21 minutes thanks to a goal from Iniesta before Llorente made it 2-0 on 39 minutes. Pazzini got a goal back for Italy one minute into injury time in the first half. After half time a David Silva own goal on 51 minutes levelled the scores before who else, Mario Balotelli scored the winner for Italy with three minutes to go. Spain denied a second sucessive title and Italy's second in their history.

View attachment 251039

it would of been there 3rd sucessive title euro 2008 world cup 2010 and then euro 2012

View attachment 251054Super Conroy Adds Super Cup to his Collection
The start of Conroy's second season on charge and there are a few new faces hanging around Old Trafford. Jordan has effectively raided Newcastle, who narrowly avoided the drop last season, as he took Cabaye, Tiote and Krul from them. The departure of Fabio was a bit of surprise but they got £10.5m for him and with that he replaced him with Gonzalo Castro from Bayern Leverkusen. August also gave Conroy another couple of pieces of silverawre with a Community Shield win over Chelsea and the Super Cup with a win over FC Porto. We spoke to the United fans' spokesperson "Conroy is a quality manager we are expecting another successful season". One unusual thing about the start to United's pre-season was that there was only one friendly, and that was after the Community Shield win. An unconventional way to start the season, lets see if it pays off for him.

Transfers In
Tiote - Newcastle - £5m
Cabaye - Newcastle £5m
Tim Krul - Newcastle £3.6m
Castro - Bayern Leverkusen - £4.6m
Sierk Krul - Ajax - £2.2m
Plus some other regens who aren't that memorable.

Transfers Out
Fabio - Marseille £10.5m

Season Aims
Win the Super Cup
Win the Club World Cup
Win the FA Cup
Defend the Premier League crown
Reach the semi finals in Champions League
Do better against City in the league!

Champions League Group Draw
Man United
Dinamo
Athletic Bilbao
Panathinaikos

August + Pre Season
View attachment 251060

Err, yeah the reason I didn't have any pre-season friendlies apart from one after the Community Shield is because I thought I had given the Assisstant Manager that responsibility, but I obviously didn't lol. So in light of that I wasn't expecting a good start to the season and I was shocked that we managed to get the win in the Community Shield against Chelsea. The Super Cup is another trophy off the list to win at United, only the FA Cup and Club World Cup to go and that shouls be it. A few new signings as well, I was hoping that Newcastle would get relegated so I could get the players cheaper but I'm pretty happy with the prices I got for them. Also Fabio went to Marseille for £10.5m, I couldn't really turn that down so I replaced him with Castro who plays at left and right back so he'll be used for cover. The Champions League group is pretty good though Athletic could be a tough game home and away but I should qualify. If I get another kind draw in the knockout rounds it could be another Champions League title, here's hoping!

Community Shield
Chelsea 0 vs. 1 Man United
Rooney

Pre Season Friendly
Incheon 0 vs. 1 Man United
OG

Barclays Premier League
Man City 2 vs. 1 Man United
Welbeck

Man United 3 vs. 1 Newcastle
Cleverley, Vidic, Rooney

UEFA Super Cup
FC Porto 0 vs. 2 Man United
Park, Tiote

Game of the month

Chelsea 0 vs. 1 Man United

Only for the fact it was the first game of the season without any preparation and we were up against a strong Chelsea side.

Last edited:
I know :/ Hopefully I can make up for it when I play them at home

View attachment 251066
United in Gr-eight form!
United have recovered from a less than impressive start to the season and have hit sparkiling form. Putting eight past Leicester and six past Dinamo with Berbatov scoring five in those games shows Conroy has all his players working for each other and for him. THe new signings he has made have settled in well but the signing of Tim Krul is questionable as he already has two top class keepers in the form of De Gea and Lindegaard. Rumours are circulating that he tried to unload Lindegaard in the transfer window but no-one would take him. It will be interesting to see who fills in for De Gea when he's injured or in cup matches. Neither Lindegaard nor Conroy were available to comment.

View attachment 251067

Sorry about the terrible pun stolen from fm but I couldn't think of anything else lol. A pretty good month all told really. A bad result away to Portsmouth though, probably rotated a bit too much but oh well. Good wins at the start of the month but apart from that, nothing out of the ordinary really, well apart from the Portsmouth result. Cabaye and Tiote are playing well and Castro is filling in prefectly when Evra or Rafael miss a game. I've got a Champions League game against Bilbao I'm looking forward to as that's going to be a tough game. Let's hope the form can carry on in the league and Champions League.

Man United 8 vs. 1 Leicester
Evans, Ferdinand, Berbatov (4), Young, Rooney

Champions League Group B
Man United 6 vs. 0 Dinamo
Berbatov, Welbeck (2), Evra, Jones, Shaqiri

Portsmouth 2 vs. 1 Man United
Valencia

Fulham 0 vs. 3 Man United
Park, Rooney, Welbeck

Man United 4 vs. 0 Fulham
Berbatov (2), Rooney, OG

Game of the month
Man United 8 vs. 1 Leicester

Lots of goals is always good, especially when Berbatov gets them as he doesn't score that many. Lets hope he does it again soon!​

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! portsmouth gr8 they wen't up and then beat the champions PUP