View attachment 251069
United Scrape Through Against Bilbao
Despite playing in some very tight games, United have gone unbeaten this month, drawing only once. Two tough games in Europe, away to Panathinaikos and home to Bilbao were overcome by a strong United line up. That makes it three wins out of three for United in that group which they now top. A win away to Bilbao should see them qualify early and see them top the group. United are also through another round of the League Cup as they hope to try and defend, as well as fighting on other fronts. We interviewed Sir Alex Ferguson about, amongst other things, how he thinks Jordan is getting on "Jordan has proven last season that he is a top class manager. Winning the Premier League and Champions League in his first season is a tremendous achievement and with that on his CV, any club would take him".

October

Some narrow results in this month. Scraped through against Bilbao which I was disappointed with as we were at home and should be beating them easier than that. Unless KLIPPYBO was secretly managing them for that game :p Should be through in the group now and through the League Cup again so bring on next month!

Champions League Group B
Panathinaikos 2 vs. 4 Man United
Rooney (2), Carrick, Ferdinand

Wolves 0 vs. 3 Man United
Rooney (2), Evans

Man United 2 vs. 1 Bolton
Rooney (2)

Champions League Group B
Man United 4 vs. 3 Athletic Bilbao
Rooney, Hernandez (3)

Arsenal 1 vs. 1 Man United
Hernandez

League Cup 4th Round

Man United 2 vs. 0 Southampton
Milito, OG

Game of the month
Man United 4 vs. 3 Athletic Bilbao

A really tight game with all the goals coming in the second half. A great watch for the neutrals and it was for me when the final whistle went!

View attachment 251071

Last edited:
View attachment 251074
United Power On In Europe

United didn't have the best start to this month, a loss at home to Liverpool and a draw away to Bilbao were shock results for most people. You could see the tabloid press sharpening their knives, ready to attack if the poor results carried on any longer. However Conroy and United bounced back with a 5-0 win over Norwich and rounded off the month with an emphatic victory away to Dinamo. Ryan Giggs was asked about the differences between the two managers "Well obviously their two different people and have their own styles but what they have to be judged on is their successes. Sir Alex has proven what a great manager he is and Jordan is on his way to doing the same."

View attachment 251088
November

Not the greatest start to a month in the world but we responded really well. Milito started chipping in with some goals near the end of the month which was good to see and the 8-2 away to Dinamo was a great result. Athletic Bilbao again proved problematic for me and this time managed to hold me to a draw. League form is still looking good but there are more losses this season compared to last and that needs to be worked on. Club World Cup is next month and that should be another trophy crossed off the list, also we have Man City in the league and I have to win that or else I'm going to throw my laptop out the window :p

Man United 1 vs. 2 Liverpool
Hernandez

Champions League Group B
Athletic Bilbao 0 vs. 0 Man United

Man United 5 vs. 0 Norwich
Milito (3), Berbatov (2)

Aston Villa 1 vs. 3 Man United
Valencia (2), Shaqiri

Man United 1 vs. 0 Stoke
Milito

Champions League Group B
Dinamo 2 vs. 8 Man United
Ferdinand, Young, Hernandez, Tiote, Park, Rooney (3)

Game of the month
Dinamo 2 vs. 8 Man United

Again, goals are always good and six different goalscorers is something that I don't see that often lol​

Signing the footballing version of Mr.T is one thing (I am a Newcastle fanatic) but beating Bilbao????? How could you? Disgraceful. Shocking. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. lol

Incidentally Man Utd were the last team to beat my Bilbao team at home. 5 seasons ago now I think it was.

I know I'm sorry :p I only just scraped through at Old Trafford but you held us to a draw at your place so it's not all bad lol

View attachment 251108
United Crowned Club World Champions

Another month, another trophy won for United and Conroy. Some see the Club World Cup as a distraction from the league but others, including Conroy, see it as a chance to add to an ever growing collection of trophies. Taking a very strong side to Japan you could see that Jordan was serious about winning the trophy, and he did just that with a 2-0 win in the final. United won all but one game in this month, drawing at home to Panatinaikos the only dropped points though they still top the group. A 3-1 win against their bitter rivals Manchester City was the perfect way to end the month, with another trophy in the bag.

View attachment 251109

Champions League 1st Knockout Round Draw
FC Porto vs. Man United

December

Yet another trophy crossed off the list, I only need the FA Cup now and that should be it for United. We've been drawn away to Sheffield United so maybe a chance to feature some youngsters like I do in the League Cup. The Club World Cup was as easy as you might expect as they don't always have the highest quality teams in it. Also, I finally beat City in the league! 3-1 at Old Trafford is great, especially as the last three games of the month were played in 5 days. It was Blackburn, then three days until the Everton game, then two days later the City game! I was surprised we amnaged to win all three as I had to rest players for the Everton game to make sure fatigue didn't set in before the City game. The FA Cup starts next month so here's hoping I can mount a challenge on it.

West Ham 1 vs. 3 Man United
Hernandez, Welbeck, Rooney

Man United 1 vs. 1 Panathinaikos
Park

Man United 2 vs. 0 Chelsea
Nani, Rooney

League Cup 5th Round
QPR 0 vs. 2 Man United
Macheda, Milito

Club World Cup Semi Final
Etoile Du Sahel 1 vs. 5 Man United
Milito (2), Welbeck (2), Evans

Club World Cup Final
Man United 2 vs. 0 Velez
OG, Welbeck

Man United 2 vs. 1 Blackburn
Rooney (2)

Man United 2 vs. 0 Everton
Evans, Welbeck

Man United 3 vs. 1 Man City
Rooney (2), Welbeck

Game of the month
Man United 3 vs. 1 Man City

At last a win against City in the league, and it was well deserved as we dominated most of the match.

Last edited:
View attachment 251118
Sunderland Ruin United's run of Clean Sheets

A near perfect month for United and Conroy; until the League Cup semi final 2nd leg against Sunderland, United had won seven games in a row, without conceding a single goal. There were several changes made before that game but the draw at The Stadium of Light means that United are through to the final for the second time in a row under Conroy's reign. They will face Manchester City in the final and with one win each this season against each other, both sides will fancy their chances. Roberto Mancini was asked what he thinks about the game "There's no doubt that United are a good team, but we will win. Jordan may have just been lucky in his first season and we will see if he can handle the pressure of defending a trophy".

View attachment 251119

Players In
Zakaria Labyad - PSV Eindhoven £6m
Plus some regens who aren't very memorable

January

The League Cup has been kind to me this season, not throwing up any really difficult opposition. It gave me a chance to rotate some players and Sierk Krul got his first goal which I'm pleased about as he could develop into a leading striker. I also brought in Labyad from PSV for £6m, I had loads of money to spend so I thought I might splash out on a youngster but he's on international duty until the middle of Feb. More FA Cup games in February and it should be two more wins.

FA Cup Third Round
Sheffield United 0 vs. 1 Man United
Berbabtov

West Brom 0 vs. 5 Man United
Young, Cabaye, Rooney (2), Smalling

Newcastle 0 vs. 3 Man United
Valencia, Eriksen, Hernandez

League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg
Man United 1 vs. 0 Sunderland
Hernandez

Man United 3 vs. 0 Wigan
Park, OG (2)

Tottenham 0 vs. 3 Man United
Ferdinand, Rooney (2)

Leicester 0 vs. 2 Man United
Rooney (2)

League Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg
Sunderland 2 vs. 2 Man United
Sierk Krul, Shaqiri
(Man United win 3-2 on aggregate)

Game of the month
Tottenham 0 vs. 3 Man United

Got a bit luky with this one, in the first half they had three goals disallowed then we scored our three in the second half :p

Last edited:
View attachment 251121
United Hold Slight Advantage Over FC Porto

United have given themselves a slight advantage in their Champions League tie with a 1-1 draw away to FC Porto. Things weren't going well for United as they were 1-0 down for the majority of the match but a 92nd minute equaliser from Darren Fletcher has given United an excellant chance of qualifying for the next round. United now haven't dropped points in the league since the loss against Liverpool at the start of November as they are now mounting a serious title challenge. With the League Cup final next month plus the second leg against Porto, there is a lot to play for for United.

February

Not the most entertaining of months really, solid wins for the most part but we got a bit lucky against Porto. Got through a couple of rounds in the FA Cup and we've drawn QPR in the next round so we should reach the quarter finals fairly easily. A couple of tough games in the league next month, playing Arsenal at home and away to LIverpool plus the League Cup Final against City. Hopefully next month will be more interesting than this one lol.

FA Cup 4th Round
Blackburn 0 vs. 2 Man United
Milito, Hernandez

Fulham 1 vs. 3 Man United
Welbeck (2), Milito

Man United 1 vs. 0 Portsmouth
Hernandez

Man United 2 vs. 1 Wolves
Vidic, Welbeck

Wigan 0 vs. 2 Man United
Valencia, Milito

FA Cup 5th Round
Sunderland 0 vs. 2 Man United
Evans, Milito

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg
FC Porto 1 vs. 1 Man United
Fletcher

Game of the month
FC Porto 1 vs. 1 Man United

A very tight game with two evenly matched teams and I think the draw was the right result in the end even though I got the equaliser very late on.

Last edited:
View attachment 251126
Man United Retain League Cup!

Jordan Conroy and Manchester United have made Mancini eat humble pie after beating Manchester City 2-1 in the League Cup final. After Mancini suggested that Conroy's successes last season were "lucky" Manchester united set out to prove him wrong and they did just that with goals from Hernandez and Vidic, after an early opener from Hamsik, enough to win United the game. United are also through in the Champions League and the FA Cup and will play Manchester City in the semi finals of the FA Cup which after this game promises to be an intersting tie.

View attachment 251127

Champions League Quarter Final Draw
Barcelona vs. Man United

March

Good month for cup games, winning the League Cup first of all, then dispatching QPR with mostly reserves and finally seeing of FC Porto to make the quarter finals of the Champions League. Two difficult ties in the FA Cup and Champions League though, Man City and Barcelona in the Champions League promises to be interesting. I'm more concerned about the FA Cup rather than the Champions League at this stage as the FA Cup is the only one I haven't won at United but in any other circumstances the Champions League would be the priority. Lets hope we can do well against Barcelona and beat Man City again!

League Cup Final
Man United 2 vs. 1 Man City
Hernandez, Vidic

Bolton 1 vs. 3 Man United
Berbatov, Welbeck (2)

Man United 3 vs. 0 Arsenal
Vidic, Shaqiri, Rooney

FA Cup 6th Round
QPR 1 vs. 3 Man United
Svardahl, Welbeck, Sierk Krul

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg
Man United 2 vs. 1 FC Porto
Shaqiri, Hernandez
(Man United win 3-2 on aggregate)

Liverpool 0 vs. 0 Man United

Game of the month
Man United 2 vs. 1 Man City

Always good to beat Man City and we did well to come back from behind and win the cup.

View attachment 251133
United Humbled by Brilliant Barcelona but Thrash City to Reach FA Cup Final

Manchester United have had their worst month under Conroy as they were taught a lesson in football by Barcelona. United had it all to do after the 3-0 loss at the Nou Camp despite missing numerous chances. In the return leg United again wasted their chances and despite going 1-0 up, Villa equalised to seal Barcelona's passage to the next round.
Despite these negatives, there was one positive that came out of the month. United thrashed Man City 4-1 in the FA Cup semi final to book their place in the final and gave Conroy a chance to fill the gap in his trophy cabinet at United. They will face Everton at Wembley and before then United could have already wrapped up the league. After their
disappointing 3-2 loss away to Chelsea, United need seven points from their last four games to be sure of another title. We shall soon see if Jordan can put his European nightmare behind him and complete a domestic treble.

April

I hate Barcelona. I can't believe we lost 3-0 to them at the Nou Camp, Hernandez could have scored a hat-trick that game which would have given us a chance in the second leg. Even in the game at Old Trafford we had loads of chances to score, including two goal mout scrambles which could have easily resulted in goals but were cleared away. At least webeat City in the FA Cup with Rooney getting two penalties lol. It was a great start as Joe Hart carried the ball out of his area which saw him yellow carded and gave us a freekick and from that freekick we got a penalty! The league is almost our as well now and we should be able to beat Everton to give United their 12th FA Cup and my first.

Norwich 1 vs. 2 Man United
Welbeck, Evans

Man United 3 vs. 1 Aston Villa
Welbeck (2), Jones

Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg
Barcelona 3 vs. 0 Man United
Stoke 0 vs. 2 Man United
OG, Valencia

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg
Man United 1 vs. 1 Barcelona
Vidic
(Barcelona win 4-1 on aggregate)

FA Cup Semi Final
Man City 1 vs. 4 Man United
Rooney (2), Hernandez (2)

Man United 2 vs. 0 West Ham
Smalling, Welbeck

Chelsea 3 vs. 2 Man United
Rooney, Young

Game of the month

An emphatic victory over City was a great result and Mancini will maybe think twice about saying United aren't good enough to win anything this season :p

View attachment 251157
League and Cup Double for United!

Manchester United have ended their season with another two trophies in the bag. Conroy has given United their first FA Cup since 2004 with a win over Everton. He has also give United their 21st league title, beating rivals Manchester City by 5 points. The Man United fans are ecstatic with what Conroy has done this season and hope that he will carry on as United manager for years to come. The fans spokesperson said "Jordan this season has reinforced the idea that he is the best manager around at the moment. He has the players playing for him and each other and it shows in the preformances we've given this sesaon. It's difficult to see how he can improve next season so all we can ask for is more of the same!" Conroy was unavailable to comment on he rumours he may quit in the summer.

View attachment 251158

May

Another great end to the season, won the league easily again and the FA Cup was fairly straight forward thankfully. The only downside was the 5-0 loss to Everton on the last day of the season but that was a team entirely made up of u18s and reserves so it was to be expected I suppose. Won the league with a game against Tottenham again. I seem to be making a habit of that :p I'm not sure what I'm going to do next season, no decent teams need a manager so I may stay on but I might resign and see what becomes available. See you next season :)

Man United 4 vs. 0 West Brom
Hernandez (4)

Blackburn 0 vs. 0 Man United

Man United 3 vs. 1 Tottenham
Rooney, Young, Smalling

FA Cup Final

Man United 2 vs. 0 Everton
Young, OG

Everton 5 vs. 0 Man United

View attachment 251159

Conroy's Player Awards

Best Goalkeeper
David De Gea

Best Defender
Jonny Evans

Best Midfielder

Christian Eriksen

Best Forward
Wayne Rooney

Premier League Awards

Golden Glove
David De Gea - 18 clean sheets

Manager of the Year
Jordan Conroy

Players' Team of the Year

De Gea

Ansaldi Kompany Koscielny Srna

Bale Hamsik Aguero Di Maria

Torres Van Persie

Club World Cup Awards

Best Player
Nani

Last edited:

View attachment 251199
Conroy Stays on as United Manager

Manager Jordan Conroy has confirmed that he will carry on at Manchester United, despite rumours linking him with other clubs. The United fans will be relieved to hear this as people are struggling to see where Conroy goes next with United after winning everything in his first two seasons. People have suggested that he may try and emulate SIr Alex Ferguson and win the treble of the Champions League, Premier League and FA Cup but others have said he may try and collect as many different winners medals as possible. One thing that has changed since Conroy has been in charge is the formation. He will now play as his 'go to' formation a 3-2-2-3, popularised by the Dutch and known as Total Football. It's a brave move by Conroy which wasn't well received by the board as why fix what isn't broke right? The pre season friendlies and Community Shield have shown that Conroy can make it work but out of three league games this month, United have only won one which isn't exactly title winning form.

Transfers In
Luke Wall - Watford £2m
Usual batch of regens

Champions League Group C Draw
Besiktas
Lazio
Man United
Zenit

View attachment 251197

August + Pre Season

To make up for last season where I only gave my self one friendly, I have eleven this season! They've all gone well apart from a disappointing draw away to Watford but the Community Shield made up for that. I'm getting used to that 4-1 scoreline against City and it would be great to keep that going for as long as possible! The Champions League group has been pretty kind, away games in Russia and Turkey are always tough but I should be able to get myself through them. I've decided to change my tactics for this season becuase it would get boring otherwise but lets hope I can change my league form around.

Pre Season Friendlies
Man United 6 vs. 0 Accrington
Welbeck (2), Berbatov, Evans, Svardahl, OG

Man United 4 vs. 0 Watford
Rooney (2), Shaqiri, Milito

Cowdenbeath 0 vs. 4 Man United
Berbatov, Welbeck, Rooney, Smalling

Man United 4 vs. 1 PSG
Welbeck (3), Rooney

Man United 2 vs. 0 Corinthians
Evans, Welbeck

Man United 3 vs. 1 Sporting Lisbon
Smalling, Welbeck (2)

Watford 0 vs. 0 Man United

Accrington 0 vs. 4 Man United
Berbatov (3), Wall

PAOK 0 vs. 3 Man United
OG, Hernandez, Rooney

Man United 4 vs. 1 Sao Paulo
Welbeck, Hernandez (2), Carrick

Man United 3 vs. 1 Real Madrid
Rooney, Hernandez (2)

Community Shield
Eriksen (2), Hernandez, Ferdinand

Barclays Premier League
Swansea 1 vs. 0 Man United

Man United 2 vs. 0 Tottenham
Cabaye, Hernandez

Man United 1 vs. 1 Wolves
Hernandez

Game of the month

Another great scoreline against City, making up for all the times they took points from us in the league.​

View attachment 251211
Lindegaard Saga Drags On

Anders Lindergaard has spoken out against his manager today after he wasn't found a club in the transfer window, despite being promised that he would be given a transfer. Anders feels that Conroy didn't do enough to unload him in the summer window. Conroy has come out and said "several teams were found for Anders but he failed to agree a contract with any of them due to his high wage demands. If he has anyone to blame it should be himself". Conroy hasn't let this saga affect his team though the 2-1 win loss away to Blackburn is one he would want to forget quickly despite fielding a weakened side. Three wins on the bounce in the league will go some way to making people forget about that shock defeat.

View attachment 251212

September

Not too bad a month really. Our form in the league has picked up which is good to see but the loss in the League Cup is disappointing, especially so early in the competition after dominating it for two years. The win against Zenit was pretty good but have a couple of tougher tests in the Champions League next month including an away trip to Besiktas. Hopefully it will be more interesting, I'm starting to get a bit bored here...

Everton 1 vs. 4 Man United
Nani, Rooney, Jones, Vidic

Man United 2 vs. 0 Zenit St. Petersburg
Hernandez, Rooney

Man United 2 vs. 0 Newcastle
Hernandez, Berbatov

League Cup 3rd Round
Blackburn 2 vs. 1 Man United
Thorpe

Blackburn 0 vs. 2 Man United
Rooney, Berbatov

Game of the month
Everton 1 vs. 4 Man United

Only reason is because it had goals. Nothing specatcular at all this month.​

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! First I notice you pinched Tiote and now I see Cabaye also - there are far better Newcastle players you know - specifically Williamson, Perch...... lol

You will be signing Bilbao players next!

View attachment 251214
United in Control of Champions League Group

Yet again for United, a month of good wins is marred by a disappointing loss. This time a 4-2 defeat away to Aston Villa where they were up against an unplayable Adam Johnson who scored twice for Villa. A convincing win at home to Lazio and a good result away to Besiktas means that a draw away to Lazio would see them qualify with to games to go. The loss against Villa came in between two home wins which means United are still right up there in the league and under Conroy, definately won't go away.

View attachment 251215

October

A few more goals this month which is always good to see plus two good wins in the Champions League means we've as good as qualified for the knockout rounds. Shouldn't be losing games like that to Aston Villa but we couldn't deal with Adam Johnson and we paid the price. Winning a few games then losing a stupid one isn't that much fun at the minute and it may be time for me to look for a new challenge...

Champions League Group C
Beskitas 1 vs. 2 Man United
Evra, Hernandez

Man United 3 vs. 0 Fulham
Jones, Hernandez (2)

Aston Villa 4 vs. 2 Man United
Jones, Smalling

Champions League Group C
Man United 5 vs. 1 Lazio
Rooney, Jones, Hernandez (2), Nani

Man United 2 vs. 0 Burnley
Valencia, Jones

Game of the month
Man United 5 vs. 1 Lazio

Didn't think that this game would be as easy as it was so it was a pleasant surprise to see so many goals fly in :p

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! First I notice you pinched Tiote and now I see Cabaye also - there are far better Newcastle players you know - specifically Williamson, Perch...... lol

You will be signing Bilbao players next!

I did mention at the same time I bought Tiote that I bought Cabaye as well, I wouldn't sign those two though, I'm not that desperate for players :p

I think the only time I would definately sign a Bilbao player is if Aitor Herrera duplicated himself and found his way into my game :p

I did mention at the same time I bought Tiote that I bought Cabaye as well, I wouldn't sign those two though, I'm not that desperate for players :p

I think the only time I would definately sign a Bilbao player is if Aitor Herrera duplicated himself and found his way into my game :p
I think that a couple of other players are worth poaching as well... :p

Yeah there are but I was only lookig for midfielders, plus a replacement for Lindegaard but I could have taken a couple of defenders and Demba Ba to go up front lol