WWE Thread

How ever much I love the Rock, and I do, I reaaaallly do, WWE is just too PG these days to be interesting for me.

Bring back the days of the Kurt Angle v Shane McMahon street fight please.

Agreed.

Censoring The Rock's promo last night made me ******* angry.

I reckon they sud bring back stone cold aswell and have a tag team of the rock,stone cold VS the miz and alex riley and watch the miz get his head kicked in

I reckon they sud bring back stone cold aswell and have a tag team of the rock,stone cold VS the miz and alex riley and watch the miz get his head kicked in

Hmmm...duno about the Rock/Austin tag team, they should always be against each other IMO. Just look at the epic Wrestlemania fights they were in!

And the great One returns, Might have to start watching again.... Just to see him Kill Cena.

Yer fair point but i still wud like to see the mizs *** get kicked and alex riley

The Rock basically verbally bitchslapped Michael Cole once more.

My life is finally complete.

Michael Cole really bugs me now, can't stand him and the way he is up the most over rated wrestlers (the mizz) glad the great one is back though, should make things a bit more exciting.

Only thing is, AFAIK, Stone Cold can't return as a wrestler due to knee problems.

I need to watch this more now though

The thing that annoys me with Michael Cole is that he keeps repeating himself in the same annoying wa he announces that he has an e-mail. Would be funny one day if it wasn't from the GM but from a Nigerian general asking him if he would take receipt of $20M.

wwe got rubbish after 2004 the best ppv i ever watched was the royal rumble 2000, the hardys vs the duddles in a tables match and the best match ever cabtus jack vs HHH in the best street fight ever! got reallt boring after the atitute era, and making smackdown and raw diferant brands was a rubbish idea, kane was my fav wrestler and then they took of his mask, TNA was good was more like 2000 wwe but now thats rubbish to, so football is the only way forward!

Just watched his return on youtube...

For a second, I was 9 again getting shouted at by my mum for doing the People's Elbow on my cousin.

:( The memories...

The thing that annoys me with Michael Cole is that he keeps repeating himself in the same annoying wa he announces that he has an e-mail. Would be funny one day if it wasn't from the GM but from a Nigerian general asking him if he would take receipt of $20M.
"And I quote Know your **** role and shut your **** mouth."

Best quote of the night. <3

Just watched. and jizzed ever so slightly. I never thought I would see the great one back.

Let the verbal murder of Michael Cole begin.

I was hoping anyone would come out for a Rock Bottom TBH

I feel like I'm 11/12 again ;) when the great one came out last night, yah The Attitude Era might be coming back for a second time
now the millions & I mean MILLIONS of us in our near 20s to mid 20s might start watching WWE again

Okay Been thinking,

How about this for a wrestlemania card....

Orton V Miz ( End of a rivalary)

Undertaker V Kane ( Has to happen)

Corre V New Nexus

HHH v Sheamus.

Cena V Rock ( Wwe Title Match)

Edge V Alberto Del V Dolph ( World title)

I know a twist will have to happen somewhere, so why not.

If you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll, what the rock is cookin :) what a legend !

Back