WWE Thread

Sting would **** on the PG era, sting and the rock? Attitude me up.

17565_awesome_kong_448877a.jpg

Kong

she looks like a fat black Xena XD

By the way lads, some promos have been appearing on the show about a new person coming in on 21 February, everyone says its Sting :D

Promo explanation

YouTube - WWE 2/21/11 proof thats its sting

I am actually shell shocked at the thought of Sting coming back... Like So happy, I stopped watching this a while back, but with the Rock and Possibly Sting, i am watching it

Sting :wub:

Really doubt Attitude era is coming again.. I think they are gonna try a mix of PG era and Attitude... Still, Sting, The Rock.... Also check what i found , he cames back aswell xD

YouTube - Booker T Returns WWE Royal Rumble 2011

Hes on smackdown he didnt left after the rumble. WHAT A LEGEND, CAN YOOUUUU DIG IT? SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKAAAA!
Diesel/Kevin Nash ALSO returned at the rumble. I loved Strikers reaction during that though. "IT'S A MARKOUT MOMENT!" XD

Yeah Booker is a commentator and tbh I think he sucks.

Yeah Booker is a commentator and tbh I think he sucks.

owww didnt knew , thought he was wrestler :(... He started sucking after that King Booker ****, but he used to be a freaking LEGEND!

Christian has came back aswell to Smackdown.. Dunno why he isnt in the SD Elimination Chamber PPV -.- the guy had alot of talent!

I am actually so excited about these legends returning,, to top it all off, Kurt Angle to return, that would be so WIN.

I am actually so excited about these legends returning,, to top it all off, Kurt Angle to return, that would be so WIN.

Dude THAT WOULD BE LEGENDARY! he was the guy we loved to hate, he was a legend, like my friend sayis "if we dont say YOU SUCK we aint fans of him" xD

Back