WWE Thread

I feel like I'm 11/12 again ;) when the great one came out last night, yah The Attitude Era might be coming back for a second time
now the millions & I mean MILLIONS of us in our near 20s to mid 20s might start watching WWE again

Rumours are they are thinking of an Attitude angle for WM and beyond. I remember those days, and the Invasion. One of the greatest storylines was Rock v Stone Cold. I hope so....

Okay Been thinking,

How about this for a wrestlemania card....

Orton V Miz ( End of a rivalary)

Undertaker V Kane ( Has to happen)

Corre V New Nexus

HHH v Sheamus.

Cena V Rock ( Wwe Title Match)

Edge V Alberto Del V Dolph ( World title)

I know a twist will have to happen somewhere, so why not.

I see this -

MiTB Ladder Match -

JoMo v Swagger v R-Truth v Evan Bourne v Big Show v Ziggler, possible 2 more

Nexus v Corre

Undertaker v Kane

Eve v Kong(Divas)

Cena v CM Punk

The Miz v Orton(WWE Title)

Del Rio v Edge(WH Champ)

Okay Been thinking,

Corre V New Nexus

HHH v Sheamus.

Wow i dont know who half of them are.. Corre? Alberto Del whatever? NEW Nexus? Shows how much its changed

Doubt WWE would pull another Triple Threat World title match. Cena vs. Rock for the TITLE is a definite no-go. Miz will be the champion by that time, it's pretty much a given. Also, with rumours of Sting coming in, I think WWE will pit him against 'Taker, rather than Kane/Taker FOR THE THIRD TIME.

]
I see this -

MiTB Ladder Match -

JoMo v Swagger v R-Truth v Evan Bourne v Big Show v Ziggler, possible 2 more

Nexus v Corre

Undertaker v Kane

Eve v Kong(Divas)

Cena v CM Punk

The Miz v Orton(WWE Title)

Del Rio v Edge(WH Champ)

You dont see HHH making a return.. Also is that Kong from TNA, When did she join WWE

HHH is not returning yet, working executive for WWE ATM. Kong signed 2 months ago, was supposed to debut at Royal Rumble.

Okay Been thinking,

Corre V New Nexus

HHH v Sheamus.

I'd happily pay £15 for that PayPerView

Not forgetting the "Money in the Bank" match and there is bound to be a womens match in there somewhere, would be a good watch.

Give me the Dudley boys, the Rock 'n' Sock connection or Too Cool over any modern day tag team.

Scotty 2 Hotty, Grandmaster Sexay and Rikishi :wub:

HHH is not returning yet, working executive for WWE ATM. Kong signed 2 months ago, was supposed to debut at Royal Rumble.

WOW didnt know that, she is a man.

I'd happily pay £15 for that PayPerView

Not forgetting the "Money in the Bank" match and there is bound to be a womens match in there somewhere, would be a good watch.

Yeah... Money in the bank, would likely to be filled in with...

John Morrison, R-truth and the other big names not in this..

Why Rock V Cena I thought Cena was Heel... why would the Rock have beef with Cena...

Also anyone else hate what they do with Kane for years does very little. Then a small title stint now nothing again. I wish he was up there fighting for it as much as they other greats.

coming off the Wrestlemania talk, does anybody believe that Jerry "The King" Lawler will beat The Mizz this Sunday at Elimination Chamber?

Give me the Dudley boys, the Rock 'n' Sock connection or Too Cool over any modern day tag team.

Scotty 2 Hotty, Grandmaster Sexay and Rikishi :wub:

Well Mick Foley, Hardy Boyz and the Dudleys are all in TNA along with Hulk Hogan.

I miss HHH :'( will he ever return ? who is Kong mate ?

Kong is a massive Diva from Japan.. literally 350 Pound diva.

HHH will make a suprise return, can just see it.

17565_awesome_kong_448877a.jpg

Kong

By the way lads, some promos have been appearing on the show about a new person coming in on 21 February, everyone says its Sting :D
A lot of people have now said it's Undertaker due to the lyrics from the song which are;

"Ain't no grave goin' to hold my buddy down."

Now, if it's Undertaker, why would it say "my buddy"? It would surely make more sense if it said "hold me down". I would love it if Sting came to the WWE, even if it's for a short stint.

As for Kane? To be honest, Kane has always wanted to put the younger wrestlers over. He knows he's past his prime. [He's about 45 now.] So he wants to make the younger generation of wrestlers look better to help them get more of a reaction with the fans.

the worm :wub:

I spent all day today looking through wrestlers from the attitude era's wiki. So many good memories :)

There wont be a MitB will there? saying as it has its own PPV now.

Well Mick Foley, Hardy Boyz and the Dudleys are all in TNA along with Hulk Hogan.

Kong is a massive Diva from Japan.. literally 350 Pound diva.

HHH will make a suprise return, can just see it.

And Ric Flair aswell .. He was and is my favourite wrestler ! 350 pound ? is she even considered a Diva ?

Back