WWE Thread

Oh you know. I just thought with everybody being so excited about it asif it was real or something...

Eastenders isn't real but people still insist on watching it to see what happens. Hense why its called World Wrestling ENTERTAIMENT.

Oh you know. I just thought with everybody being so excited about it asif it was real or something...

Much like, say, Eastenders isn't real? yet people still watch it.

Oh lame. Zoomed by Stubbs. FML.

Eastenders isn't real but people still insist on watching it to see what happens. Hense why its called World Wrestling ENTERTAIMENT.

I suppose I understand, I read and watch Harry Potter and that's not real :)

Ahahahahaha Big Show shoulda return aswell xD Woulda be epic listening to that... AWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WELL IS THE BIIIIIG SHOW!

Angle was awesome. Im thinking a Jeff hardy return would top it off. Why they all going to TNA?

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Wheres Big Show? Im so out of touch.

ROFL The big show is on smackdown he came back this year HAAHAHAHAH AMAZING

Now you dont smoke do be the cool kid... You go to school with your The Rock shirt! LOL ahahah

Any other rumours that people have heard, that will get me excited.

okay Guys... What would you say if i just got told by a mate in the states, that possible Bill GOLDBERG MIGHT MAKE A ONE OF APPERANCE AT WRESTLEMANIA

okay Guys... What would you say if i just got told by a mate in the states, that possible Bill GOLDBERG MIGHT MAKE A ONE OF APPERANCE AT WRESTLEMANIA

If it was to spear Bieber then i would be so happy

Back