WWE Thread

i read somewhere on pwmania that Bret Hart is the acting Raw GM, although there was no link proving the guys claime but who knows.

I heard it may be Vince

i read somewhere on pwmania that Bret Hart is the acting Raw GM, although there was no link proving the guys claime but who knows.

I think they havent got one yet, and am still trying to find the right name... With just Vince making the matches at the moment....

Bret Hart was sacked a little while back...

I think they havent got one yet, and am still trying to find the right name... With just Vince making the matches at the moment....

Bret Hart was sacked a little while back...

Very true mate but lets be fair, the nexus (Wade Barrett) has lost two "if you lose your fired" matchies but still remains, John Cena was recently sacked etc. So how knows, Bret being sacked could have just been a cover story if that makes sense.

I suppose we won't know until it is announced, does anyone know if it will be announced at all?

Very true mate but lets be fair, the nexus (Wade Barrett) has lost two "if you lose your fired" matchies but still remains, John Cena was recently sacked etc. So how knows, Bret being sacked could have just been a cover story if that makes sense.

I suppose we won't know until it is announced, does anyone know if it will be announced at all?

I've heard that he will reveal himself at WM

Shawn Michaels anyone........................... HBK back at wrestlemania,, That is a must watch now.

Shawn Michaels anyone........................... HBK back at wrestlemania,, That is a must watch now.

to challenge The Undertaker one last time lol

nah honestly though, that would be awesome if it was him.

who ever it is though, gets me guessing. it must be someone who really hates John Cena, for example the way he used to order him to do stuff etc.

to challenge The Undertaker one last time lol

nah honestly though, that would be awesome if it was him.

who ever it is though, gets me guessing. it must be someone who really hates John Cena, for example the way he used to order him to do stuff etc.

Batista then...? Is the Animal coming back...?

I love just throwing names around, gets me all excited.

Whatever happened to Lesnar?

I still remember playing the WWE game with Lesnar

Last edited:
Ahh, ty :)

One more question, where can I watch Smackdown and Raw? UK Virgin Media customer, and I'm new to it =p (watching it live that is, not WWE as a whole)

Ahh, ty :)

One more question, where can I watch Smackdown and Raw? UK Virgin Media customer, and I'm new to it =p (watching it live that is, not WWE as a whole)

Raw is live on Sky Sports One, 2am on Monday nights... Smackdown is shown on Sky Sports One on Friday nights at 10pm usually.

Back