The Rock vs Cactus Jack vs Steve Austin vs Triple H

Just Jizzed . . . oO)

Last edited:
Just like to give a shout out to 2 legends of the business,

1. Val Venis

Hello Ladies !

2. Hacksaw Jim Duggan

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

****, I want to watch WWE every week like a few years ago. It was free to watch them in TV in my country (Indonesia), bacuse many children found injured after praticing WWE moves our government decided to stop the WWE casting.

****, I want to watch WWE every week like a few years ago. It was free to watch them in TV in my country (Indonesia), bacuse many children found injured after praticing WWE moves our government decided to stop the WWE casting.

That sucks

Cena winning everything is so played out starts to get annoying after a while morrison or even r truth should have got a shot!

i marked.

after hearing that it was going to be sting, and then ******* taker coming back, i was floppy, then i got HHH wood.

That was a good return, great trick to have Triple H come back immediately with 'Taker, they won't surpass Michaels v 'Taker of 'Mania 25 but they'll have a good match for sure.

So we will have:
HHH vs Undertaker
Cole vs Lawler
Edge vs Del Rio
The Miz vs John Cena

Am I missing anything?

The rock said he was going for Mizz and Cena ... So it will be a Triple Threat match for the title and The Rock will win it.

HHH is retiring after wrestleaina why they doing undertaker vs hhh street fight what i heard

Back