WWE Thread

1. Taker wont lose

2. Rock wont "compete" in a match. Special ref at most I would think

The rock said he was going for Mizz and Cena ... So it will be a Triple Threat match for the title and The Rock will win it.

he's not staying and has said he's not wrestling a match, he's host for a reason mate :)

i think 2 21 11 is sting and taker
but it's taker and HHH, well i still love it, GOOD JOB WWE!

Orton vs Punk
possibly a mitb match
Looks like Big Show vs Barret too maybe?

I can't see there being a MITB match.
I think maybe Sheamus vs Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan (For U.S. Title)
& Kofi vs Christian maybe.
& I think Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes

Dont rule out Stinger yet.. We havent seen the last of the Twist. Undertaker will want Kanes Blood. So maybe a Taker/ Sting V HHH/ Kane line up.

Taker wont lose, I bet it will be a Streak V Career match.. Sigh Predictable.

I remember someone telling you that last night? ^^)

Yep You called it, I am still not truly convinced, you saw Taker almost walk away. He wants Kane i reckon... So might need to do a triple threat or something,

Taker wont lose, I bet it will be a Streak V Career match.. Sigh Predictable.

Yeah I had a feeling that will happen.

Bit **** really coz everyone will know who will win. Just be a repeat of last year.

Orton v Punk... not just a normal match aswell.. street fight/cage ETC something hardcore

Cena v Miz .. normal match but rock with have something to do with the match weather it special ref/interferes etc

Edge v Del rio.. normal match for world title

Money in the bank.. you know what its like

HHH v Undertaker... similar to HBK v Undertaker.. taker will prob win and HHH retire or try get revenge then its rivalry
although kane might have summit to do with it

Cole v Lawler .. normal match.. king will obviously win

Maybe Barret v Big show and summit to do with the core!

Should be GOOOOODDDD! :) Remember its 4 hours this year! OFFT

Yeah I had a feeling that will happen.

Bit **** really coz everyone will know who will win. Just be a repeat of last year.

Suppose they can always use it as the Man who retired DX. When bigging up the deadman,

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Orton v Punk... not just a normal match aswell.. street fight/cage ETC something hardcore

Cena v Miz .. normal match but rock with have something to do with the match weather it special ref/interferes etc

Edge v Del rio.. normal match for world title

Money in the bank.. you know what its like

HHH v Undertaker... similar to HBK v Undertaker.. taker will prob win and HHH retire or try get revenge then its rivalry
although kane might have summit to do with it

Cole v Lawler .. normal match.. king will obviously win

Maybe Barret v Big show and summit to do with the core!

Should be GOOOOODDDD! :) Remember its 4 hours this year! OFFT

The Nexus will be involved, I reckon maybe a Team Orton V Team Punk scenario might happen

Yep You called it, I am still not truly convinced, you saw Taker almost walk away. He wants Kane i reckon... So might need to do a triple threat or something,

Wouldnt be Kane Vs Taker I doubt, been done alot and it's been done at recent PPV's
(Although it would be good for his final WM against his "brother")

The Sting / Kane / HHH / Taker match wouldnt happen. It will be Taker in a 1 v 1.

Taker vs sting would be good though

Suppose they can always use it as the Man who retired DX. When bigging up the deadman,

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

The Nexus will be involved, I reckon maybe a Team Orton V Team Punk scenario might happen

Well hopefully they don't do that, if they do the streak vs career again it would only be good if HHH won, we've seen it all before if taker wins from last year, plus i don't like taker.

if it's on for 4 hours it will cost like £20, stream it is i think.

Wouldnt be Kane Vs Taker I doubt, been done alot and it's been done at recent PPV's
(Although it would be good for his final WM against his "brother")

The Sting / Kane / HHH / Taker match wouldnt happen. It will be Taker in a 1 v 1.

Taker vs sting would be good though

Just cant see past Kane being involved somewhere... He buried the Undertaker alive didnt he...? So there is surely some form of revenge on he Agenda.

Undertaker vs HHH - Streak vs Career (HHH avenging HBK)
Cena vs Miz - WWE Title (The Rock will be in here somewhere)
Edge vs ADR - WHC
MITB - WrestleMania favourite, definitely going to be on the card
The King vs Cole - squash match
Orton vs Punk - best match on the card, I'd say
Corre vs Nexus - maybe some elimination style match, 3 v 3 as Barrett will probably have his own match
[other **** to fill the card to make it feel like my £15 was money well spent]

Back