WWE Thread

It looked like it was real, i mean the referee's and EMT's looked geniunely concerned.......my pick at the start of this match was justin grabriel, i just had a feeling he might sneak it.

so he is out of the match?

and..it seems Punk hasn't signed a contract as of now...he's also refused a movie offer from them, it seems

Oh..**** Yeah!! Daniel Bryan....with a push like that??? looks like things are indeed changing in WWE :D

I think Sin Cara was eliminated early due to him being a poor rounded wrestler. Could he have competed with those in that match? He is a two trick pony. Fancy fliks and reversals is all he has.

I think Sin Cara was eliminated early due to him being a poor rounded wrestler. Could he have competed with those in that match? He is a two trick pony. Fancy fliks and reversals is all he has.

or because he was actually hurt?

Something about Bryan even getting US title before shows that WWE quite like him. Nothing awfully special about his character, technically superb. Incredibly big bump on Sin Cara through the ladder, no matter what way you look at it that is gotta hurt

now it's the joke match. i always seem to get awkward boners during these matches. >_>

In case you didn't know, just before he joined WWE, Bryan was considered to be the best pro-wrestler in the business currently...but he never got a big enough push since joining...till now

Yeah i agree Jamie, the WWE have a soft spot for bryan, he was US champ for a long time.

I think sin cara was actually injured.

Back