WWE Thread

as long as Rey "boring" Mystrio or The "I'm not Awesome" Mizz doesn't win, I don't care who does :)

Yeah i agree MisterStubbs, as long as the miz or del rio dont win, id be happy!

Wow!...Just....Wow! (Air Bourne :wub:)

Last edited:
first Sin Cara, then Big Show and now The Mizz? I know accidents happen but not this frequent.

....two guys injured so far...how is this stuff PG :p

first Sin Cara, then Big Show and now The Mizz? I know accidents happen but not this frequent.

big show's was fake :)

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

but Miz and Cara, both looked like they hurt!

show was scripted.

yeah I know but I mean like, one person injured you can believe but 3 men out of 3 matches having to be dragged out of the arena when it NEVER happens during normal broadcasts (I know theres a few ladders involved) so it's a bit poor in my opinion

Miz just dislocated his knee, RIGHT DEREEEEEEE (Bookah Tee)

lol at r-truth botching that ladder sequence with swagger.

Who honestly didn't see that coming? If he was really "really" (little Mizz pun there" that injured, he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the ring lol

Wow, you might hate Miz, but that takes determination and passion...

and whats with all the heels being cheered!! :p

I think, by jugding by the sound of the crowd, I'm not the only one who doesn't like Rey lol glad Alberto del Rio won as he was already the #1 contender until CM Punk got his wish for a title short after his untimely but funny outbust.

Ok...I've got a 100% record till now :p (I didn't make any predictions for SD's match)

Rey unmasked...what a PPV so far!!

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

it was obvious he was gonna win...i'm surprised anyone thought otherwise