WWE Thread

John Cena won back a few fans at least today, though... Good stuff.... and he really hurt his knee
Cena did not really hurt his knee, he seemed fine pushing off it for 2 AA's.
And who cares what fans Cena has, he better go now. I don't want to see his sort in WWE

I must admit, when Vince came down I was expecting him to get a mic and say themn famous words "your fired" to CM Punk which surely would make the WWE Championship vacant again but for the sole reason he didn't, I expect this story line to carry on in some way for a little longer yet.

Cena did not really hurt his knee, he seemed fine pushing off it for 2 AA's.
And who cares what fans Cena has, he better go now. I don't want to see his sort in WWE

whoa let's not go crazy, he is the biggest draw in the WWE.

Like him or hate him...WWE can't pull off more than one or two RAW's without him, with the current roster

whoa let's not go crazy, he is the biggest draw in the WWE.
Possibly, but surely over the last 3 weeks it's Punk who has drawn the crowds in. I only really watched this for Punk, to see what would happen. People are talking about wrestling again, because of Punk. It's the likes of Cena who have helped turn WWE stale, if Punk really is gone then we need somebody else to step up in that manner. If not then things will go back to the way they were before, probably with Cena regardless.

the way it ended...there's no way Punk is gone for real...(i maybe wrong)

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

As of an hour ago, almost no one in the locker room knows the finish of the John Cena vs CM Punk WWE Title Match tonight. A key WWE insider told us only Vince McMahon, executive producer Kevin Dunn, the referee, Punk, Cena, and anyone else involved in the match (or even "after the match") have been briefed on the finish.
Punk has not said his goodbyes to people at the show, but no one is taking that as a clue as to whether he's staying or going. "Everyone is enjoying watching this play out," our key insider told us less than an hour ago.

As usual dirtsheet's talk BS. Seriously, I could have said that.

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER MONEY IN THE BANK WENT OFF THE AIR

After CM Punk left through the crowd, Vince McMahon stayed on the apron looking out into the crowd for a few minutes before slowly walking towards the back. He waited for Johnny Ace, who was being helped by two referees. Vince then nailed Johnny, laying him out before walking off. That was it.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Seriously though...Being Indian, I'm more happy now than when India won the World Cup a few months back...I've no idea why :P

Me too man, I've backed Punk for so long, and it just feels like the birth of a new mega-star.

270704_10150260982316443_7175346442_8007642_1224420_n.jpg

:D

I read this shirt sold out before the show even started..(Although, thats probably when everyone must be buying them)

tumblr_loib78IhdM1qbp5cmo1_500.jpg

Best moment of the night has to be either Evan Bourne's shooting star press off the top of the ladder, or Sheamus powerbombing Sin Cara through the ladder!

Can't choose between them.. Rey's unmasking wasn't far off either. Quality ending to every match (except Divas match :/)

EDIT: Also just realised something.. Cena obviously isn't going to be fired for long. He's got The Rock to face at WrestleMania.....

No, just no.

You don't think so?
As awesome as it was...all that match at WM was that how many pedigrees/tombstones can the other one take...otherwise, it was pretty slow paced.. this one was the best 'wrestling' match I've seen on WWE in years

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Lol, from CM Punk's latest tweet...

scaled.php

Pretty **** that the title still has John Cena's name plate on it..

Back