WWE Thread

Wow, a new WWE Champion will be crowned tonight after a "king of the ring" style competition. The Mizz vs Alex Riley, R-Truth vs Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston vs Alberto del Rio (obvious he isn't going to win seeing as he is the Money in the Bank winner) and Rey Mystrio against summer, I forgot who lol

ray v dolph ziggler :)

Dolph Ziggler^

There's a swerve coming, i can feel it.

lol, in all my time on fm-base (which hasn't been too long), i've never seen a live discussion here during a ppv or Raw/SD... the things Punk has done :p

does this mean, that the old wwe title is coming back? =D

Well, Punk has been hyped to appear tonight, although his tweets suggest otherwise....so...dunno....

and who else thinks Riley is gonna target Miz's 'injured' knee?

Does anyone get the feeling either John Cena or CM Punk will make a "suprise" appearance tonight? lol

scripted or not, you have to give these guys who only 24hrs ago competed in what is the most dangerous match in my opinion, the ladder match to compete again the following night.

Last edited:
i think Punk will come with a lawyer who'll declare that the new belt can't be classified as the Championship...etc etc :p

Punk tweeted a pic of him at the chicago cubs game

Tbh, watching so far, I am fairly bored. Decent matches so far from R-Truth and The Miz, but I am guessing that the real action will come later on in the night - hopefully.

Oo, just realised that's Ricardo Rodriguez.

New champ? How can that be, when the champ is...here: yfrog.com/kkeyjdxj

scaled.php

that match is about midway through right now...he could've posted a pic in the crowd...but he just posted up a pre-game photo...

he could just be selling it....WWE is suddenly using the internet to sell their stories..

Last edited:
Del Rio will DEFINATLY cash in the money in the bank after whoever it is gets the title. And I mean DEFINATLY

Kofi through.....regardless of whoever wins the wwe title, del rio will come out and cash in the briefcase.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Del Rio will DEFINATLY cash in the money in the bank after whoever it is gets the title. And I mean DEFINATLY

you beat me mate :p

that match is about midway through right now...he could've posted a pic in the crowd...but he just posted up a pre-game photo...

he could just be selling it....WWE is suddenly using the internet to sell their stories..

i ******* hope so :(