WWE Thread

CM Punk and Cena will probably have a match over who is the rightful champion

For those who missed it...

[video=youtube;GrXZrXyq1rQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrXZrXyq1rQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The theme music is "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour, the same music Punk used in Ring of Honor during his run as ROH champion before exiting that company for WWE

In the matter of a few weeks, WWE (at-least RAW) has improved by leaps and bounds...I even found the 'Divas with Keith Stone' promo mildly amusing...

After Raw went off the air, John Cena left the ring, leaving CM Punk in the ring to take the mic and tell the audience in Virginia, "I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!"

Last edited:
What the **** does that mean?! is punk back?!

thats the point in having him come out and raise his belt infront of cena...........???

Punk has always been "back"...Brilliant Story Line from the WWE....Looks like we're going to have a Champion Vs Champion match at Summerslam....Still, totally sucked that Rey won the belt and then lost it an hour later to Super Cena.

Load of bullshit that Cena won the title. I'm bored of him now.

Tell you who I think deserves a push when he's back from injury: Golddust. Seriously. The dude's a true veteran, been in the WWE for over a decade, but he hardly ever makes an appearance and even if he does it's as a jobber. Also, he's one of the ones I remember from my childhood.

Tell you who I think deserves a push when he's back from injury: Golddust. Seriously. The dude's a true veteran, been in the WWE for over a decade, but he hardly ever makes an appearance and even if he does it's as a jobber. Also, he's one of the ones I remember from my childhood.

His gimmick isn't credible enough to suit a world title, who does need a push is the new & improved Dolph Ziggler <3

Golddust? Never a champion material. Would love to see Brock Lesner and Goldberg back, that wont happen though..

I've heard a rumor that there is working between RoH and NJPW with WWE, but it might speculation, glad to see Punk, won't be long before we have Cabana, Kings of Wrestling, Tyler Black and Bryan Danielson aligning with CM Punk, but then again it is just rumors I've heard. CM Punk 4 Life

Can't say I'm surprised that Cena is "Champ" again. If he does beat Punk for the other belt I probably will riot cause I am sick of seeing him as champ. Give somebody else a push. Del Rio as champion would be pretty nice

Alot of rumours online and thats all they are, but the rumours are that it will be ROH v WWE at survivor series....like team punk (roh) v team cena (wwe)

I dont know a huge amount of ROH but from what i do know, it could work out well. I feel a cena v punk 'title' match at SS is on the cards.

It's being said that Triple H is interested in reviving the WWE Tag Team division. Word is that they are really starting to recruit tag teams and see if some names are under contract to other promotions.

There has been talk internally about The Brisco Brothers but they are signed to Ring of Honor. There has also been a lot of talk about TNA's Beer Money and bringing them in once they are able to get away from TNA.

Regarding the Kings of Wrestling - Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli coming, the talk is that they will indeed be brought in together as a tag team and not singles wrestlers.

----------------------------------

Hells yea.........
I love a good tag division. Now bring back the cruiserwight div as well.

match card for tonight....

John Cena vs CM Punk (undisputed WWE championship match with special guest referee Triple H)
WH champion Christian vs Randy Orton (No Holds Barred Match)
Sheamus vs Mark Hendry.
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett.
Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix.

Whats Everyones thoughts?

This thread has gone quiet and needs to be "loud" again apparently.

match card for tonight....

John Cena vs CM Punk (undisputed WWE championship match with special guest referee Triple H)
WH champion Christian vs Randy Orton (No Holds Barred Match)
Sheamus vs Mark Hendry.
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett.
Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix.

Whats Everyones thoughts?

This thread has gone quiet and needs to be "loud" again apparently.

I want it to be loud too. Cena match is expected to be long and take up around 1 hour of show. Even if I dont know how the other 2 hours will be filled up. Cee Lo Green around 15 mins if that, DB vs WB around 20 mins, Divas match 10 at max. Sheamus match around 15 mins (Henry cant do long matches just like show) and 30 mins for Christian v Orton and 10 mins of VT's. thats say like on one hour and a half of a three hour show. Should be good though. Gonna have to stream it though, phone line is broke so I cant order on Box Office, so when I find a good one tonight I'll share it out. :)

I was actually wondering why they didn't build up any match other than the 3 championship matches properly at all...that too for one of their biggest PPVs..I mean I know the Punk-Cena match is big..but its nowhere near as big as it was at MITB..

I want it to be loud too. Cena match is expected to be long and take up around 1 hour of show. Even if I dont know how the other 2 hours will be filled up. Cee Lo Green around 15 mins if that, DB vs WB around 20 mins, Divas match 10 at max. Sheamus match around 15 mins (Henry cant do long matches just like show) and 30 mins for Christian v Orton and 10 mins of VT's. thats say like on one hour and a half of a three hour show. Should be good though. Gonna have to stream it though, phone line is broke so I cant order on Box Office, so when I find a good one tonight I'll share it out. :)

if ya need a link mate, ive got one.....the usual site i use always has it on, and provides several links too, usually 7 or 8 and normally the first one works.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I was actually wondering why they didn't build up any match other than the 3 championship matches properly at all...that too for one of their biggest PPVs..I mean I know the Punk-Cena match is big..but its nowhere near as big as it was at MITB..

yeah, i agree! i expect a long and good match, but my money is on CM punk, i like him at the minute for some reason.

I don't want them to spoil the memories of the MITB match by serving up yet another hour-long match...so the prospect of that kinda disappoints me...But I think Triple H will obviously have some role to play in the match...I can see him having some kinda face-off with each of them at one point...Don't really see him doing something heel-ish, because both Cena and Punk are faces at this point..

I don't want them to spoil the memories of the MITB match by serving up yet another hour-long match...so the prospect of that kinda disappoints me...But I think Triple H will obviously have some role to play in the match...I can see him having some kinda face-off with each of them at one point...Don't really see him doing something heel-ish, because both Cena and Punk are faces at this point..

I have a feeling triple h is going to screw someone......i can see him ******** cena and teaming up with punk.....for some reason.

What time does it start tonight? (UK Time)