WWE Thread

especially after King said he wont win it tonight cause Kofi beat him!

the roster looks so empty atm!

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

i don't think del rio is cashing in today

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Ricardo Rodriguez is trending, but #savecena isn't! that man must be hurting so much inside

wow.....that was unexpected

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

vince is fired??? :p

Who better to tell Vince than Triple H? In other words:

"Vince, you're fired."

and thus the circle is complete. but they wont rule the universe as father and son

Vince to fight for ownership, and going to last resort, CM Punk!

but who would have expected the CM Punk saga to end up this way? but other than that, in Cole's words...we saw "vintage RAW" tonight...back to their crappy selves

Most people are so shocked, that they completely forgot that Punk's prediction has already come true...the 'doofus son-in-law' is in charge :p

Last edited:
Vince has genuinely stepped down from his day-to-day duties to concentrate on family more according to nodq.com

Apparently HHH sent Sean Waltman (X-Pac) a text last night before the show saying the angle was legitimate and that HHH was now in charge of the day to day running of the company. It's going to effect their stock massively IMO, which is already down over 30% this financial year.

Obvious they wouldn't fire Cena and lose Punk and it was quite clear that Punk has left the company. Hope HHH freshens up the show though because it's very outdated. First thing he needs to do is either get rid of the Annonymous GM or reveal who they are.

The new champion is only going to be a short term measure, considering who is in the match. Neither Miz nor Mysterio were getting pushes before this whole storyline so I'm quite surprised at how many names were left out of the tournament. Mark Henry surely should have been involved considering the monster push he's getting and the injury angle they've put on his storyline with Big Show. One thing I'll say is that it was smart of them to not put Del Rio into the final, as it would make the MITB briefcase pointless until he lost the title.

Reckon Miz will win the title and re-ignite his war with Cena for JC to win it back before WrestleMania vs The Rock (where he promised that it would be for the WWE Title).

Really disappointed with RAW though, the fans didn't help much though. Atmosphere was so dead compared to the previous night. Only real pop came when HHH came out.

Does anybody know what's next for Punk. I heard a rumour that he actually has signed a contract and is taking some time of because of an injury but I doubt that it's true. Raw was disappointing last night, even with the change of power announced. The last 3 weeks were great for Raw and WWE but now that Punk appears to be gone, things will probably return to the way it was before unless with this change at the top means a new direction for WWE. I guess it should be interesting what the next few weeks have in store

i have a feeling they brought up this whole 'Vince-fired' storyline to overshadow Punk's departure, because I'm starting to feel he may not have signed a new deal...Next week they'll crown the new WWE Champion, with the exact same belt, and the show goes on...

I'd love to be wrong, though...

Ok, here's the score. Punk's contract isn't really up until September. Vince is stepping down and HHH is stepping up. Punk has said to other's he will stay with WWE if Colt Cabana is brought back and put straight into main roster. Sin Cara has been suspended for violation of wellness policy, a lot of people think it's the fake weed stuff and think he won't be back on tv since he botches and the crowd are dead with him. And on the terms of signings, Sean Waltman is taking over John "I've done nothing since taking over in hiring department" Lauurenites and a new tag team should be debuting in September/October, they're known as The Kings of Wrestling on the independent circuit, there made up of Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnolli, they are regarded as the best tag team in the world. That's just an update from what I've heard on the net.

Is it just me, or does Jack Swagger deserve a little nudge?

I've been a little tired of the back-and-forth lenient drama that has been going on SmackDown between Christian and Randy Orton, with the World Heavyweight Championship lying in-beteen. The drama on Raw concerning Mr. McMahon and CM Punk running away with the WWE Championship, albeit exciting, doesn't bode well for it's rival brand. For too long the SmackDown has been quite a low-level standard programme that comes every Friday night at 10pm on Sky Sports, and puts me to sleep. The real case for excitement on it, really, is seeing Randy Orton. Very few other people on the SmackDown roster actually show any promise of making it a decent watch. Or is negligence of the brand only putting more favour to Monday nights?

Back on to the topic of Swagger; he is a serious reminder towards what Kurt Angle was during the early-to-mid 2000's. Young, arrogant and an embodiment of the "roll up your sleeves" attitude that is usually encompassed within American patriotism. He is a former ECW and World Heavyweight Champion, as well as once enshrining the title "Mr. Money in the Bank" at one point, before cashing it in to become the world champion. In spite of the fact that Kurt and Jack have largely different wrestling styles, their characteristic differences are few and far between. Kurt Angle, American Hero. Jack Swagger, the All-American American. Both signify what America usually rotates around.

So with that, should he not be pushed into the direction of the SmackDown roster, and actually make a name for himself? Turn to a face for once and become one with the fans and breathing fresh air into what is turning more and more in the direction of dull Friday nights when they used to be lively and very excited in the days of Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit (both R.I.P), Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Undertaker etc. Five formidable contenders for one prize and usually were the top dogs. Booker T another before he switched to TNA and even Kurt Angle. Waiting for Christian to capture the title and then have the knight in shining armour (if you will) with Swagger to ****** the title off Christian would be a stepping stone, but it would also give him more use, instead of dwelling on the Raw brand and waiting for a WWE Championship that he will probably not get for a very long time.

The Punk story has been taken to another level -

[video=youtube;2NAvDqglbAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAvDqglbAE[/video]

Invaded the comic con that WWE were promoting. Turning into one of the better storylines of the modern era.

q88K8.jpg

Copied from other forum..

What the **** does that mean?! is punk back?!

thats the point in having him come out and raise his belt infront of cena...........???