WWE Thread

Dezirules is usually the best for me, and then if you cant catch it links will be posted to watch it after aswell
WWE Summer Slam 14th August 2011 Watch Live FREE HD FLASH Stream - Watch Online and Discuss Indian TV Serials and Bollywood

Also I don't know if you guys heard but Chris Mordetzky aka Chris Masters was released from the WWE. This guy was great lol, great in ring, a physique Vince likes from his talent. Apparently HHH wanted to push him when he returned a few years back. Anyways he crashed Summerslam Axxes and will be in attendance tonight.
MASTERPIECE THEATER - WWE Summerslam 2011 - YouTube Thats the link to see his shenanigans lool, even there he shows of uber charisma.

Also I don't know if you guys heard but Chris Mordetzky aka Chris Masters was released from the WWE. This guy was great lol, great in ring, a physique Vince likes from his talent. Apparently HHH wanted to push him when he returned a few years back. Anyways he crashed Summerslam Axxes and will be in attendance tonight.
MASTERPIECE THEATER - WWE Summerslam 2011 - YouTube Thats the link to see his shenanigans lool, even there he shows of uber charisma.

Yeah I gotta feeling this may be some sort of storyline, heard rumours that CM Punk will bring him and Victor Koslov back as a stable, like an anti-wwe stable, similar to when they did the WCW invasion.

Last edited:
The set is awesome, and we get a promo from THE MIZ who gets his float, R-Truth and Alllllbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrtoooooooooooooooooo Deeeeeeeeeeel Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooo

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

This whole "i love the miz" from michael cole is boring now......

Especially when the Miz is basically a face now

Wait is a 6 man tag :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Featuring my fave superstars atm bar Rey & Kofi and Im borderline on JoMo

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Kofi Kingston has the best music in the WWE :D haha.

No, The Miz does!!!

Wait is a 6 man tag :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Featuring my fave superstars atm bar Rey & Kofi and Im borderline on JoMo

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

No, The Miz does!!!

No way! :p

Decent enough opener

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

haha... i would but i know where that hands been

I think this twist is going to involve edge haha.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Told ya! :p

I missed that, whats going on? Had to go t'loo

Christian said his twist is having edge in his corner.......and here's edge lol.......and there goes edge.....hahahahaha.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Here comes triple h....set to screw punk or cena?? i think so......

Last edited:
That was random with kevin nash coming out :p

I think raw is going to be amazing tomorrow.....i get the feeling del rio will be stripped of the title as triple h will watch the footage of cena's foot on the ropes and will call punk's win void......which will mean del rio didnt pin the "champion" and he will loose his MITB contract :)