WWE Thread

That was random with kevin nash coming out :p

I think raw is going to be amazing tomorrow.....i get the feeling del rio will be stripped of the title as triple h will watch the footage of cena's foot on the ropes and will call punk's win void......which will mean del rio didnt pin the "champion" and he will loose his MITB contract :)

Yeah, it seems too good to be true.

I think raw is going to be amazing tomorrow.....i get the feeling del rio will be stripped of the title as triple h will watch the footage of cena's foot on the ropes and will call punk's win void......which will mean del rio didnt pin the "champion" and he will loose his MITB contract :)

but wouldn't that mean del rio never faced the champion and as such never actually cashed it in for a title match.

so punk beat cena, who had his foot on the ropes(?), which was unseen by triple h, then alberto del rio cashes in his contract, and wins?

so punk beat cena, who had his foot on the ropes(?), which was unseen by triple h, then alberto del rio cashes in his contract, and wins?

Yup, that's indeed what happened. Oh and don't forget Kevin Nash randomly appeaing to Jackknife powerbomb CM Punk just before Del Rio came running down.

Doubt it, think this might set up a heel turn where he'd attack HHH. Dont know where Kevin Nash comes in all of this but it will be sure great to have him back. Maybe there will be a storyline of best friends HHH & Nash fighting over that etc.

Well, what a shock. so many things happened, so many unaswered questions. I think del rio will be stripped of title defiently.

anyone else thought the Divas match was better than Mark Henry-Sheamus?

Well, what a shock. so many things happened, so many unaswered questions. I think del rio will be stripped of title defiently.

don't think so...everything was all legal (well, sort of)...and Summerslam was since long supposed to be Del Rio's PPV...especially since they are going to tour Mexico soon, i think, so it'll be a lot of help to them if Del Rio is the champion...I was actually surprised that he wasn't featuring at all...although he hinted at cashing in the briefcase this past week..

[video=youtube;p8iJjPSnhNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8iJjPSnhNc&feature=share[/video]

My top 3 are CM Punk's previous theme "This Fire Burns", Miz's & Dolph Ziggler's current remake of "I am Perfection"

just a thought but if del rio keeps his title, cena and punk both being losing champions that would deserve a reamtch and rey already garunteed a title opportunity tonight, could you see a fatal 4 way?

Best match last night? Christian v Orton. Took me back to the old ECW towards the end:D

Best match last night? Christian v Orton. Took me back to the old ECW towards the end:D

Definitely, by far. That match even had my missus interested!

Got a feeling RAW is going to be **** tonight. Whenever we have a good PPV, the RAW straight after sucks ***.

Just look at the RAW after the last PPV.

Also; Kevin Nash is a boss.

[video=youtube;p8iJjPSnhNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8iJjPSnhNc&feature=share[/video]

My top 3 are CM Punk's previous theme "This Fire Burns", Miz's & Dolph Ziggler's current remake of "I am Perfection"

I have to say i like CM punks new theme tune "cult of personality"........someone was saying a few pages ago its the one he used at ROH.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

but wouldn't that mean del rio never faced the champion and as such never actually cashed it in for a title match.

Well with the story lines we have had recently, that doesnt matter to WWE, triple h will just be like "you only get one shot, and you cashed it in on the wrong guy"............i just get the feeling it wont be as plain sailing as del rio being champ......i wonder where kevin nash/diesel fits into all of this.......he was with TNA not so long ago i think haha.....that will be the next thing - a TNA invasion! hahahaha.