XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 (Whole Season Unbeaten)

Not going that great, coming 10th in ligue 1 playing as FC GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX. I get a red card every second/third game.

In league 1 (third league in england) I conceded 20 goals after 21 games, and at the end of the season (46 games) I conceded only 28 goals (scoring 95). That's means 8 goals in 25 games!
It seems that as long as the league went on, the players got better used to the tactic and played better.

great tactic man

In league 1 (third league in england) I conceded 20 goals after 21 games, and at the end of the season (46 games) I conceded only 28 goals (scoring 95). That's means 8 goals in 25 games!
It seems that as long as the league went on, the players got better used to the tactic and played better.

great tactic man

I'm glad it got better for you. Thanks for the feedback

Going to try it for the second season of my Paços de Ferreira game in The Liga ZON Sagres, we finished 7th last season so I'll let you know how it goes.

5 teams have tried this tactic, I can not, your fm11 tactics has never been, left winger is how?, right winger is how?, striker is how, mcl mcr dmc is how? which foot? I will be damned, koflok's goal galore great tactic, I'm the champion but your tactic I'm lose :S help me

Xenon, do you recommend the tactic in the OP, or the 4231 that you posted later on? Or does it depend on the team?

Xenon, do you recommend the tactic in the OP, or the 4231 that you posted later on? Or does it depend on the team?

Play with the tactic that suits your team. Like if you have a lot of balanced or defensive mids play this one. If you have to accomodate a AMC then play 4231. If you have a lot of strikers play 424. Just depends on your team.

hey, i think i want to use this one with RC Lens (ligue 2 team) you think its a good choice?

Absolute garbage

I was doing good with Huddersfield, then started using these tactics and lost to a 10 man Exeter. Worst tactics ever!!!!!!

if you where doing good why change?? and like every tactic you first need to let the players get used with the tactic.. so how can you say its garbage???? .....

Could you possibly swap the roles of the two wingers? I am thinking of using this tactic with Tottenham and using Bale on the right as an IF and Lennon as AML Winger :)

Just had to.

Craziness.

One question Xenon, you mentioned that a more creative central midfielder whose a tad bit box to box like on the MCL position and a more deep lying playmaker for the MCR, could you give me a few examples for the two?

My initial guess would be K.Asamoah/A.Ayew for the MCL and Joao Moutinho/Milan Badelj for the MCR.

Could you drop me a few other examples of players that would be perfect for these 2 roles since you'd probably know best?

Thanks a bunch mate!

Craziness.

One question Xenon, you mentioned that a more creative central midfielder whose a tad bit box to box like on the MCL position and a more deep lying playmaker for the MCR, could you give me a few examples for the two?

My initial guess would be K.Asamoah/A.Ayew for the MCL and Joao Moutinho/Milan Badelj for the MCR.

Could you drop me a few other examples of players that would be perfect for these 2 roles since you'd probably know best?

Thanks a bunch mate!

Maybe Modric L and moutinho R

But my god, THAT SCREENSHOT IS CRAZY. AVERAGE RATING OF 9 OVER 17 GAMES!?!