XeNoN mind if U pop in to MSN? Long time no chat :D

Already started my next project the 4-1-2-1-2

Here's my 2nd game using the tactic, and I think I've got an almost finished version hah. I'd have to see how consistent it is over the season though.

acmilanvromastatsmatchs.png

acmilanvromastatsacmila.png

Looks promising?

Hey Xenon,

Did you not find the defense effective enough using 2 CM's?

The reason I ask is because I prefer 2 of them rather than a DM and CM

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Hey Xenon,

Did you not find the defense effective enough using 2 CM's?

The reason I ask is because I prefer 2 of them rather than a DM and CM

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

It's not as effective. It's less effective defensively and having a ball winning midfielder at CM was not useful in any way. It was both detrimental to possession, defence and to an extent chances. At DM he is sitting in front of the defence. Available for passes so the defence doesn't lose the ball. Is also always available for passes from forward players when they have nowhere to go. Also, some games he gets about 10 tackles, more than any defender. The DM is pretty important to the team.

Here's my 2nd game using the tactic, and I think I've got an almost finished version hah. I'd have to see how consistent it is over the season though.

Looks promising?

i presume this is "narrow diamond" formation?

Wow! Nice to see you enjoying the tactic.

The tactic is superb! :) I find the defence alot stronger than the first tactic you released, Only 9 goals conceeded all season with this tactic. You really know your stuff!

The tactic is superb! :) I find the defence alot stronger than the first tactic you released, Only 9 goals conceeded all season with this tactic. You really know your stuff!

Thanks, I used different defensive player instructions for this one since the DM was towards the right. It was experimental and I wasn't sure if it was better or worse since it seemed to be the same. Thought it was a risk but it seems like it's payed off!

Looks promising?

Please keep your work, i'm looking fo ra great 4-1-2-1-2 tactic. When will be realease the tactic

The download from Mediafire in the OP is not working... Any chance for a repost?

Thanks, I used different defensive player instructions for this one since the DM was towards the right. It was experimental and I wasn't sure if it was better or worse since it seemed to be the same. Thought it was a risk but it seems like it's payed off!

Well i play Vidal in the DM position and M'Vila in the CM position. Both hard working epic mids, So i guess thats the trick with this tactic!

Hi,
Using ur previous tactic, 4-1-2-2-1 and receive great results.

- May i know is there a lot of different (apart from slightly different formation) between that tactic and this one?
- How do u recommend using these 2 tactics? (in term of attacking n defensive qualities, home or away, or to counter specific formation)

Thanks...

Hi,
Using ur previous tactic, 4-1-2-2-1 and receive great results.

- May i know is there a lot of different (apart from slightly different formation) between that tactic and this one?
- How do u recommend using these 2 tactics? (in term of attacking n defensive qualities, home or away, or to counter specific formation)

Thanks...

Both tactics are designed to be used by themselves. It is up to you which one you want to use and when you use it. As for player instructions, this tactic is basically taking 1 CM role and making it AM from the 4-1-2-2-1 formation and having an effective AM role with the DM moved slightly to the right. Also because of the formation there is a slight change to the 2 CB instructions. Those are the changes made from the 4-1-2-2-1 formation tactic to get it to this tactic.