Very weird game this year. We have now gone on to concede 7 in our last 4 games.

Hi XeNoN, first of, great tactic, just started using it for Millwall so will let you know how it goes. This might seem like a stupid question (but it's my first time downloading a tactic), do you have to change anything, either in the team information or player information, or can you just load it and off you go?

Hey Xenon,

I would love to see a symmetric 4-2-3-1 like your tactic for FM11 :D

Could your 4-2-4 be converted to a 4-2-3-1? What changes do you think would need to be made?

Regards
Shiraz

Xenon

Will you be working on another 4-2-3-1 tactic in the future, this time with 2 central midfielders, instead of the one DM and one CM?

Steve

Why not write anyone?looks like a good tactic. I will use tactic, but my amc is not good enough...I will feedback again

Try it and see. It is working. I've made a new 4-2-3-1 with 2 DMs not just 1. With Cristiano Ronaldo playing as a ST he scored 70 goals in 40 starts and 1 sub appearance. I may upload it soon.

Try it and see. It is working. I've made a new 4-2-3-1 with 2 DMs not just 1. With Cristiano Ronaldo playing as a ST he scored 70 goals in 40 starts and 1 sub appearance. I may upload it soon.

Any update on this mate? Sounds interesting.

Really pleased with these tactics so far. Playing as AS Roma unbeaton in preseason including a a 2-0 against sevilla, drew my first match 0-0 against atlanta in the league but in my next game came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 against inter milan. really impressed by how much possession my team has in every match. will update after my team has fully learnt the tactics :D

Hey Xenon,

Do you think your FM11 4-2-3-1 Manchester United would work on FM12?

I have an OCD when it comes to tactics being asymmetrical so would rather use that one :D

Hi Xenon,

I would like to test your tactic with 2 DM's , i dont have CM in my squad , and i like 4-2-3-1 system :D if you have already posted it , send me a link to that thread . (sry for my bad english)