Well i am giving this a go with napoli atm. Looks good and promising from what i have seen preseason . I had to buy a couple of players just to make my team more suited to this tactic. Will keep on updating.....

Well i am giving this a go with napoli atm. Looks good and promising from what i have seen preseason . I had to buy a couple of players just to make my team more suited to this tactic. Will keep on updating.....

Cheers, good luck!

arsenal winning against weaker teams. lost 1-4 to man city, 1-3 to chelsea

Results so far with PSG:

Lorient - Home - 2-1
Rennes - Away - 2-1
Alania - Home - 3-1
Valenciennes - Home - 0-2 (Very, very disappointing result)

Results so far with PSG:

Lorient - Home - 2-1
Rennes - Away - 2-1
Alania - Home - 3-1
Valenciennes - Home - 0-2 (Very, very disappointing result)

Unlucky. I've actually won every game so far in my PSG save with this tactic. Wasn't so great with 4-4-1-1 tactic though.

is this tactic for real? just beat real in the CL semi's, 1-1 first leg at the bernabeu, then 2-1 at the emirates with only 10 men!

is this tactic for real? just beat real in the CL semi's, 1-1 first leg at the bernabeu, then 2-1 at the emirates with only 10 men!

I do think this is my best ;p I've won and controlled every game regardless of if I got a red card lol. Glad your enjoying it!

I do think this is my best ;p I've won and controlled every game regardless of if I got a red card lol. Glad your enjoying it!

I agree with it being the best, Provides a strong defence aswell as a stong attack which is unusual in a tactic. You usually have to compromise one for the other but not with this tactic!

For some reason I (Managing AZ Alkmaar) just keep on conceding a goal. Even against lesser competition, and this happens nearly every game. I keep making slight adjustments to the defense, but nothing seems to fix it. Does anyone else have the same 'issue'?

The tactic is great! I'm 2nd in the league behind PSV with 2 games played less and 2 points behind. I've only lost two games so far (Against FC Twente and Shalke 04 in the Europa League) but they were all close games where either side could've won.

Last edited:
For some reason I (Managing AZ Alkmaar) just keep on conceding a goal. Even against lesser competition, and this happens nearly every game. I keep making slight adjustments to the defense, but nothing seems to fix it. Does anyone else have the same 'issue'?

The tactic is great! I'm 2nd in the league behind PSV with 2 games played less and 2 points behind. I've only lost two games so far (Against FC Twente and Shalke 04 in the Europa League) but they were all close games where either side could've won.

Try putting both defenders to closing down bar on full and the go forward as never. That was my original tried and tested defence. And glad you're enjoying it!

I agree with it being the best, Provides a strong defence aswell as a stong attack which is unusual in a tactic. You usually have to compromise one for the other but not with this tactic!
Thank you!

I played this tactic with Valencia, was quiet good:
Finished 3rd in La Liga with 85 points (Real 92 and Barca 88).
In Championsleague I had 6 of 6 in group stage vs Porto, Leverkusen and Napoli, and in then I drew Durtmund and finished 5-2, drawing Man Utd in quarter final - both games went 2-2 and I lost 5-4 in penalty shootout.

I must say it's very nice tactic, I keep good defense (only vs Real I lost 3-0 and 4-1 other teams I could defend well).

Thank you.

Try putting both defenders to closing down bar on full and the go forward as never. That was my original tried and tested defence. And glad you're enjoying it!
Thanks! That seems to have done the trick. Played 10 games with the adjustments and only conceded 3 goals! Most of the goals I conceded before the adjustments seemed to be long runs down the side with a cross into the box where someone was free. Now my defense is back in time to at least put in a challenge.

Scoring hasn't been a problem for me with this tactic and my team overall plays great! I'm always in the high 50's in possession and I get a descent amount of shots on goal every game. I'll post some screen shots later.

Thanks! That seems to have done the trick. Played 10 games with the adjustments and only conceded 3 goals! Most of the goals I conceded before the adjustments seemed to be long runs down the side with a cross into the box where someone was free. Now my defense is back in time to at least put in a challenge.

Scoring hasn't been a problem for me with this tactic and my team overall plays great! I'm always in the high 50's in possession and I get a descent amount of shots on goal every game. I'll post some screen shots later.

Cheers. Glad it works. I seemed to have reverted to the exact same centre back player instructions for my 4-2-4 tactic that I am currently making. Had 8 clean sheets in 13 games which is always nice to see.

Talking of my unreleased 4-2-4 (4-2-2-2) tactic, here's my last game;

chelseavmanutdstatsmatc.png

beat chelsea 3-1 away from home. Limited them to the 1 shot which was a freak headed goal off a throw in towards the end of the game unfortunately. All in all, a great game! Tactic will be out whenever I feel it's ready.

Hello xenon you genius....how come none of your BRILLIANT tactics appear in the tactics page of this website, when I click on tactics from the home page none of your tactics are on the list??? Any ideas anyone??? Please