Hello xenon you genius....how come none of your BRILLIANT tactics appear in the tactics page of this website, when I click on tactics from the home page none of your tactics are on the list??? Any ideas anyone??? Please

I didn't upload them in the tactics page. The download links are external (on mediafire). I will get all of them there soon though ;)

Hello Xenon , I'm french so sorry for my english :) I use this tactic with PSG and for the moment 5 game 4 win / 1 draw . It's great for me but when I win it's only 1-0 or 2-0 and only Gameiro scored . I don't know what is the problem with other attacking midfielders ...

Hello Xenon , I'm french so sorry for my english :) I use this tactic with PSG and for the moment 5 game 4 win / 1 draw . It's great for me but when I win it's only 1-0 or 2-0 and only Gameiro scored . I don't know what is the problem with other attacking midfielders ...

Hehe when tactic is trained fully all should be fine! But it looks very good for you ;)

It took my attackers a couple of games to get used to the tactic and start scoring. But once they got used to it, wow!
Jozy Altidore (Striker) 50 goals in 48 games.
Adam Maher (AMC) 21 goals in 53 games.

And my wingers (Especially the right) are also scoring quite a bit. My first season is almost over, I will be posting a couple of screen shots.

Ok, here are some screenshots:
3vjEP.png

cBeIS.png
Ojwsg.jpg
10Gie.png

Last edited:
It took my attackers a couple of games to get used to the tactic and start scoring. But once they got used to it, wow!
Jozy Altidore (Striker) 50 goals in 48 games.
Adam Maher (AMC) 21 goals in 53 games.

And my wingers (Especially the right) are also scoring quite a bit. My first season is almost over, I will be posting a couple of screen shots.

Thanks. Sounds like a storming season!

It started off a bit iffy, but once my team got used to the tactic and playing together, I was really impressed! I've lost a couple of games here and there (Against Shalke 04 in the Europa League, but I'm in the semi's now having to go against the Spurs, so that will be a nice test!) As you can see from my screenshots I haven't really made any mind boggling transfers. Kara is the only one who I have starting every game.

You're right it's better in the game now but i have the same problem , I have Nene , Pastore and Menez , they shot on goal many time but always near ... i don't know what to do

You're right it's better in the game now but i have the same problem , I have Nene , Pastore and Menez , they shot on goal many time but always near ... i don't know what to do
How many games has your team played with this tactic? Are they used to it?

When I started with this tactic (Or any other for that matter) goal scoring isn't that great because they have to get used to the tactic and playing together within the tactic.

I played 15 games ... Only my stiker scored it's very good but if he don't it's difficult to win my match

I played 15 games ... Only my stiker scored it's very good but if he don't it's difficult to win my match
15 games... Does this include the pre-season friendlies? You have to let your squad get used to the tactic. How far is the bar progressed in your tactics screen? At first only my striker was scoring also, but once my team got used to the tactic a lot more, wow every forward started to score!

The bar is just over half
I would say give it a little more time. I'm not exactly sure which attributes are most important when talking about that bar, but take a look at it and if one is really low and you think "Hey, that may have something to do with scoring" then there you go.

I would say give it a little more time. I'm not exactly sure which attributes are most important when talking about that bar, but take a look at it and if one is really low and you think "Hey, that may have something to do with scoring" then there you go.

Basically what I was going to say.

Very strange game... The goal I scored was from an AMAZING free kick way away from the box. Other than that, not much good happened which shouldn't be too surprising since my team is nowhere near as good as the Spurs. I'll see how we'll fare at home!
yOiwi.png

Hi XENON!

What is the match prep? You mentioned that assistant can do it. but Defensive pos. or attacking mov. etc?

THANX!

This tactic has been brilliant for me so far in my Man Utd save. I was using FuSS' V0.4B before this but I felt I was conceding too many so I switched to this. These are my results after 12 league games. It's still not 100% fluid yet. Don't worry about the Chelsea game (0-4), it was the Carling Cup and I use my reserves/youth for that because it isn't a priority for me, plus it was only the 2nd game using this tactic.

ManchesterUnitedFixtures_Fixtures.png

I'm really happy at how things are going so far and as you can see, I have no problems defensively with this tactic which was what I was looking for. I will update when the season ends.

Cheers.

Last edited: