Hold up! There is no tick on target man! Should there be one? (Im using V2 btw)

No there shouldn't, I was just guessing :)

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Update on the new tactic I'm working on. I've changed formation to 4-1-2-2-1, 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 whatever you want to call it. Using it with Barcelona, past 2 games vs Werder Bremen and Mallorca I've created 8 and 6 CCC's. Very promising once more! I found there was not enough possession on a consistent basis with the 4-2-1-2-1 formation so I cited this as the reason as to why I have changed. With the 4-5-1/4-1-2-2-1 it's comfortably over 60% and dominating. I'm going to go through the whole season. Currently it looks like I might even win every single game this season, comfortably scoring at least 3 goals a game, even vs At Madrid who is to date the hardest team I've played against.

Last edited:
No there shouldn't, I was just guessing :)

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Update on the new tactic I'm working on. I've changed formation to 4-1-2-2-1, 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 whatever you want to call it. Using it with Barcelona, past 2 games vs Werder Bremen and Mallorca I've created 8 and 6 CCC's. Very promising once more! I found there was not enough possession on a consistent basis with the 4-2-1-2-1 formation so I cited this as the reason as to why I have changed. With the 4-5-1/4-1-2-2-1 it's comfortably over 60% and dominating. I'm going to go through the whole season. Currently it looks like I might even win every single game this season, comfortably scoring at least 3 goals a game, even vs At Madrid who is to date the hardest team I've played against.

sounds good! hows Messi and Xavi performing in this new tactic?

sounds good! hows Messi and Xavi performing in this new tactic?

Messi 12 apps 14 goals 7 assists av rating 8.72 from AMR
Xavi's fitness hasn't been great but he's got 8 apps 2 subs 0 goals 3 assists av rating 7.35 from MCR
David Villa though has 11 apps 17 goals 1 assists av rating 8.45 from ST
and another important player Andres Iniesta 9 apps 1 sub 3 goals 7 assists av rating 8.04 from MCL

Messi 12 apps 14 goals 7 assists av rating 8.72 from AMR
Xavi's fitness hasn't been great but he's got 8 apps 2 subs 0 goals 3 assists av rating 7.35 from MCR
David Villa though has 11 apps 17 goals 1 assists av rating 8.45 from ST
and another important player Andres Iniesta 9 apps 1 sub 3 goals 7 assists av rating 8.04 from MCL

Impressive work mate! hope that form continues and you release what sounds like a beast of a tactic to world :D also do you think its better than the tactic out at the min

Impressive work mate! hope that form continues and you release what sounds like a beast of a tactic to world :D also do you think its better than the tactic out at the min

I've not particularly tried any of the tactics out there. The tactic in this thread did however beat laffles tactic in the "huge tactics testing project" thread and that is supposed to be very good. I feel that this new tactic I'm working on is more attacking than the one in this thread though. Some of the players are on fire using it.

Yo Xenon Boy, howbout a little chat on MSN?

- Gumpy

I've not particularly tried any of the tactics out there. The tactic in this thread did however beat laffles tactic in the "huge tactics testing project" thread and that is supposed to be very good. I feel that this new tactic I'm working on is more attacking than the one in this thread though. Some of the players are on fire using it.

Sorry I wrote my last msg all wrong lol I ment is it better than your other tactic, I ask this because v2.1 is amazing lol Currently Chesterfield and I have already secured play off place and 17 points clear of 2nd place and to top it all off im in feb :) Here's hoping that you can go and make a even better tactic :)

Xenon

Will you be posting some pictures of your results while using the new 4-1-2-2-1? Such a good formation to use.

Steve

Xenon

Will you be posting some pictures of your results while using the new 4-1-2-2-1? Such a good formation to use.

Steve

Okay here are some screenies. Match stats followed by player stats.

rubinvbarcelonastatsmat.png

rubinvbarcelonastatsawa.png

barcelonavwerderbremens.png

barcelonavwerderbremens.png

barcelonavsevillastatsm.png

barcelonavsevillastatsh.png

Gonna keep working on it.

Xenon

I know you are enjoying your Barca game, but I was wondering if you could play some games without Messi, and see what the results are. The reason I ask is that he is soo good in this game and look how much goals he has scored for you at right wing! Would be good to see if the tactic would still work without Messi in the team.

Steve

Xenon

I know you are enjoying your Barca game, but I was wondering if you could play some games without Messi, and see what the results are. The reason I ask is that he is soo good in this game and look how much goals he has scored for you at right wing! Would be good to see if the tactic would still work without Messi in the team.

Steve

Okay I played my next game without Messi Villa and Iniesta. Here's what happened:

almeravbarcelonastatsaw.png

Xenon

Excellent stuff! Looking forward to seeing some more of your results. I'm sure you will take the league by storm. If all goes well with your Barca save, will you be trying it out on another team?

Steve

Xenon

Excellent stuff! Looking forward to seeing some more of your results. I'm sure you will take the league by storm. If all goes well with your Barca save, will you be trying it out on another team?

Steve

Time restricts me from trying it out with another team. I will have to see when I'm done with this season.

Yeah, I understand. If you need a tester, I could try it out with my Twente team if you like? Was also possibly going to start a new game with West Ham soon.

Steve

Yeah, I understand. If you need a tester, I could try it out with my Twente team if you like? Was also possibly going to start a new game with West Ham soon.

Steve

I'll probably be posting it up in the next 2 days in another thread so you can if you want, it's up to you.

As for what is usually the most important result in the La Liga... El Clasico. Here is how my new tactic fared vs Real Madrid.

barcelonavrmadridstatsmn.png

barcelonavrmadridstatsh.png

5 Clear Cut Chances to 0. I don't think I have to say much else do I?

Cracking results. Look forward to using it when you post it up mate.

Steve

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Xenon

Is the new tactic classic style, or the tactic wizard creator?

Steve

Cracking results. Look forward to using it when you post it up mate.

Steve

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Xenon

Is the new tactic classic style, or the tactic wizard creator?

Steve

classic style