What would you prefeer upfront?
One big TargetMan or a quick poacher? Playing as Wigan and about to try it right now:)

One big TargetMan or a quick poacher? Playing as Wigan and about to try it right now:)

He's using Hernandez, who as everybody should know, is a slow, big target man.

He's using Hernandez, who as everybody should know, is a slow, big target man.

Well hello einstein. If you could read between the line he also said that he used Berba. My question was just wich would suit best?
Boselli or Rodallega?
Have a nice day

Well hello einstein. If you could read between the line he also said that he used Berba. My question was just wich would suit best?
Boselli or Rodallega?
Have a nice day

*Lines.

Impossible to read between one line ;)

I used both Hernandez and Berbatov in the position because they are the players that I had but Hernandez was much more effective than Berbatov was as the striker so quick poacher :)

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Great tactic, won first game 4-0 as Barcelona against Rangers. Created 6 ccc's and 64% poss.

I'm glad you like it :)

I've started using this tactic in February of my game as Man City. First game was a 3-3 draw away to West Ham, then a 3-0 win at home to WBA, 0-0 away at Everton, 4-1 away to Auxerre, then lost the next 2 games 2-1 away at Spurs in the Cup and at home to Auxerre. Still got a bit of match preparation levels to get full, so I'll reserve judgement for a few more games

I'm testing this tactic with Wigan now. I'll say how I get on whilst I play. Only played 1 game so far vs Liverpool, drew 2-2, I had 3 ccc's compared to Liverpool's 0. Chris Kirkland just SUCKS!

I'm testing this tactic with Wigan now. I'll say how I get on whilst I play. Only played 1 game so far vs Liverpool, drew 2-2, I had 3 ccc's compared to Liverpool's 0. Chris Kirkland just SUCKS!

Let me know how it goes after a while:)
cheers

Let me know how it goes after a while:)
cheers

Ok so far tonight I have done the following with original Wigan Athletic team + a back up left back.

2-2 draw vs Liverpool
2-0 win vs Aston Villa
2-1 win vs Southampton
1-0 win vs Manchester City

The Man City match I was most impressed with. I controlled possession with 60% of the play.

wiganvmancityinformatio.png

---------- Post added 06/07/2011 at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 05/07/2011 at 11:15 PM ----------

I just spanked Arsenal 4-0. Couldn't believe my eyes...

wiganvarsenalinformatio.png

The only thing is I tweaked the tactic slightly. I set both of the wingers as run from deep sometimes instead of often before the match.
I thought this was just truly SUPERB! haha

Last edited:
Could you please help me with the LineUp? Post a screenshot of the best 11 please.

(rafael or oshea at right fb?)

Also, what does the LFC MARSHALL update do? Does it change some stats of certain players in ManUTD?

Last edited:
Looks good, gonna try this out with a lesser team. Malaga perhaps? :) Anyway, will post results at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Who should I sell from the original team? Just started a game with ManUTD, gonna be using this tactic. (11.3)

Ok so far tonight I have done the following with original Wigan Athletic team + a back up left back.

2-2 draw vs Liverpool
2-0 win vs Aston Villa
2-1 win vs Southampton
1-0 win vs Manchester City

The Man City match I was most impressed with. I controlled possession with 60% of the play.

wiganvmancityinformatio.png

---------- Post added 06/07/2011 at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 05/07/2011 at 11:15 PM ----------

I just spanked Arsenal 4-0. Couldn't believe my eyes...

wiganvarsenalinformatio.png

The only thing is I tweaked the tactic slightly. I set both of the wingers as run from deep sometimes instead of often before the match.
I thought this was just truly SUPERB! haha

Do you use mccarthy as AMC?
Could you put up a screen of your first team maybe?:) And i gladly would see your tranfers!

Last edited:
Who should I sell from the original team? Just started a game with ManUTD, gonna be using this tactic. (11.3)

I played with everyone in the original Man Utd team + Badelj and Shaqiri. I did not sell anyone at all =)

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Do you use mccarthy as AMC?
Could you put up a screen of your first team maybe?:) And i gladly would see your tranfers!

wiganathleticwiganplaye.png

wiganathletictransfersh.png

As you can see I use this team as my Wigan team. I do not believe in transfers in a season where you are just simply testing a tactic so I do not do transfers when testing. I had to buy that guy whose name I can't remember though because Wigan lacked a left back cover. He is not good enough to make the team ahead of Figueroa though! Currently in 7th in the league as it says at the top of the screenshot. Still 3 points off a CL spot but I might make it somehow! And oh yeah I do use McCarthy as CAM! He has been playing brilliantly!

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Could you please help me with the LineUp? Post a screenshot of the best 11 please.

(rafael or oshea at right fb?)

Also, what does the LFC MARSHALL update do? Does it change some stats of certain players in ManUTD?

My best XI was: VDS, Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani; Rooney; Hernandez.

I don't know what LFC marshall update is and I did not use it either.

Last edited:
This tactic is amaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!

8 CCCs with Arsenal!!!!!!!!

Doing really well with it atm :)

This tactic is amaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!

8 CCCs with Arsenal!!!!!!!!

Doing really well with it atm :)

Very very good! That is the highest number of CCC's I've seen with the tactic so far. I've had 7 CCC's on numerous occasions in my Man Utd game though.

XeNoN

Which tactic are you using now? The V1 or the V2.1?

Steve

Are you still using run from deep on both wingers? And any other tweaks?

Steve