Nice tho Opposition wasnt the hardest possible :D

Btw -> MSN

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Haha, I always have a friendly against a team like that as my last friendly, usually get easily into double figures. Once had one where a player scored 8 \o/ Gets the morale up for the first league game :)

Ive had once an AI team (Chelsea) scored 8 goals in an CL Group stage game and it was the same player, El Nino aka. Fernando Torres

Great tactic lots of chances and possesion, but my player find it hard to score from simple situations.
Will update at the end of seasson

Wow, absolute domination. Superb! Unlucky you didn't score 2 more which hit the woodwork :)

Yeah it was unlucky, but i won second leg 0-2 at Santiago Bernabeu. I will update at the end of season!

Great tactic lots of chances and possesion, but my player find it hard to score from simple situations.
Will update at the end of seasson

What team?

what tacs are these? looks totally different from the other ones. I mean the tac interface and all..

what tacs are these? looks totally different from the other ones. I mean the tac interface and all..

I converted to classic tactics interface. When you click tactics you see an option convert to classic. I did that and then set each player's instructions individually if that is what you mean.

Going to try this with my 1860 Munchen save I'm just about to start, will let you know how it fares

I love this tactic, started using it with Spurs 3 games into a season won 16 games straight in the league since and in those 16 I've scored 50 and concended only 5 :D

I love this tactic, started using it with Spurs 3 games into a season won 16 games straight in the league since and in those 16 I've scored 50 and concended only 5 :D

I know how you feel! :D

What version of the tactic is everyone using? I have tried version 2.1 and while I have been dominating games, I find i'm losing alot of 1-0??

Steve

Wow that is superb! I suspect it works very well with Spurs since they've already got the players for each of the positions!

Well it was my 4th season so I didn't really have any Spurs players left but Edinson Cavani who scored 60 goals and Pjanic with 38 assists were my key players. Even Phil Jones scored 19 goals, he's a monster from corners :D

Excellent tactic unbeaten from 9 matches in Bundesliga ...and only 1 Draw against Real Madrid in late minutes of the game ...brilliant ...

Last edited:
Xenon, who do u set as ur playmaker? One of the Mc or the AMC?

nope he doesn't select any player as playmaker or targetman ...