Y.Toure agrees Prem Switch

SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
Yaya Toure's agent claims his client will be playing in England next season, with a deal already agreed.

The Barcelona midfielder's representative has refused to state with which club an agreement has been struck, but the Ivorian has been strongly linked with Manchester City of late.

The Blues, who already boast Toure's brother Kolo on their books, are believed to be leading the race for his signature, keen to add some much-needed steel in the centre of the park.

The Barca ace has, however, attracted interest from Manchester United and Arsenal in the past, so it is far from certain that he will be turning out at Eastlands next season.

"If everything goes well, Yaya will go to England," Toure's agent, Dimitri Seluk, told Ona FM.

"But we can't talk about definite clubs. We already have a closed deal, and all will be resolved before the World Cup."

Toure joined Barca from Monaco in 2007 and quickly became an integral part of their side, patrolling the area in front of the back four.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_6189984,00.html

So, Manchester United, Arsenal or Chelsea, where do you guys think he is headed to? Fergie does not want to sign top players anymore and Toure's agent has already said he will not go to Arsenal, so it must be Chelsea. However, as a Manchester United supporter I hope he comes to us to replace the terrible and useless Michael Carrick.

I already mentioned this in the transfer rumour thread but hey.

I think he will end up with his bro at City, top player he is.

I already mentioned this in the transfer rumour thread but hey.

I think he will end up with his bro at City, top player he is.

Whs.

Rumour is that it's a swap deal plus cash for Mash. Think it's bollocks myself. City have denied that it's them though.

Rumour is that it's a swap deal plus cash for Mash. Think it's bollocks myself. City have denied that it's them though.
I certainly hope not, he's older, and more attacking than Mascha. And over-rated D:

Talk from many Barcelona fans is that they don't understand Pep's reasons for playing Busquets over Toure. Most want him to stay and feel the team who gets him will have one **** of a payer.

lol Toure would not leave Barcelona to join that sinking Titanic of a football club. Toure's agent has said he is not going to Arsenal so its Chelsea or City, I think he is going to Chelsea.

I certainly hope not, he's older, and more attacking than Mascha. And over-rated D:

Don't reckon he's overrated, top defensive midfielder imo. Hope it's not true myself though Masch is absolutely brilliant.

lol Toure would not leave Barcelona to join that sinking Titanic of a football club. Toure's agent has said he is not going to Arsenal so its Chelsea or City, I think he is going to Chelsea.

Dude, your a ******, most United fans have accepted that your club is going the exact same way as us - down the ******* :( wait sorry. Most real United fans have.

How much money?

Dude, your a ******, most United fans have accepted that your club is going the exact same way as us - down the ******* :( wait sorry. Most real United fans have.

Just ignore him, all you're going to do is cause a argument and then the thread will get closed.

This is about Yaya Toure correct? So lets try not turning it into a Man United, Liverpool thread.

Would make sense for him to come to us really. Ballack leaving so he would more than fill the void left by him. Plus we have an African/French contingent at the club so he would fit in well.

I also think it is City. They need that type of midfielder, he'd work well alongside Barry, I've always thought Muntari would be a good move for them but Toure is similar and probably better.

I reckon City is a dead cert despite what his agent or City have said. As for him coming to United, no thanks... do people forget we have the super Owen Hargreaves back next season ;)

use your head you complete numpty. liverpool now, is our near future as things stand.