Y.Toure agrees Prem Switch

I reckon City is a dead cert despite what his agent or City have said. As for him coming to United, no thanks... do people forget we have the super Owen Hargreaves back next season ;)

Owen 'I'm Going To Get Injured Again' Hargreaves*

use your head you complete numpty. liverpool now, is our near future as things stand.
i'd have hargreaves anyday. he'll be looking to take carricks place, both for united and england

themadsheep - a united fan with his head screwed on :)

Shame it has been said he isn't going to Arsenal. I would welcome him at the club very warmly.

Palacios is close if not equal , they dont need him

I rate Palacios very highly in my honest opinon he could walk into any side and i also think he is much much better than Yaya Toure i would give my right arm to have him at Rangers

Back on topic: I think Yaya will end up at Man City because of Kolo i remember reading a few years ago him saying he would like to play club football with Kolo one day and this will be a good chance to play together and win some trophys if City can keep consistincey (sp)

When he was linked with Arsenal, the main thing was because of Kolo, so he'll probably go City, because Kolo is there now.

Its not Tottenham. We have Palacios and now Sandro for that position and too be honest I cant see Arry looking to add to that position.

Its Manchester City. That would be my guess.

Shame it has been said he isn't going to Arsenal. I would welcome him at the club very warmly.

A money plus Yaya deal for Cesc would be one I would welcome. We could then buy Gourcuff and hopefully get a new goalkeeper in and Joey on a free :D

(Leaving in A dreamland I know.)

Yaya Song

J.Cole Courcuff Arshavin

RVP

i'd have hargreaves anyday. he'll be looking to take carricks place, both for united and england

Hargreaves has been injured for over 2 years and even now he still needs injections, he will not be anywhere near the player he was before. To be honest I don't think he was that good to start with, a bit over-rated in my opinion. Considering that United are stuffed when-ever Fletcher is missing in a big game, we really need to sell Carrick and buy a DM that we can rely on. Anything that we get out of Hargreaves should be seen as a bonus, but he should not be considered as integral to our plans at this point. We also need a quality playmaker as our midfield is totally devoid of any creativity, Gourcuff would be nice.

Hargreaves has been injured for over 2 years and even now he still needs injections, he will not be anywhere near the player he was before. To be honest I don't think he was that good to start with, a bit over-rated in my opinion. Considering that United are stuffed when-ever Fletcher is missing in a big game, we really need to sell Carrick and buy a DM that we can rely on. Anything that we get out of Hargreaves should be seen as a bonus, but he should not be considered as integral to our plans at this point. We also need a quality playmaker as our midfield is totally devoid of any creativity, Gourcuff would be nice.
1) he wasnt over rated, he was quailty for united and england before his injury
2) he very rarely needs injections to play, he just said the pain may not go away
3) hes been out for 20 months not over 2 years
4) he would play a completely different role to gourcuff
5) the only reason he's not the world cup is lack of playing time, make no mistake he will be back in the first team for england and united very soon (in fact it was only a virus that kept him out of the stoke game)
6) why buy a DM when we have a quality one ready to come back?

Are you seriously a United fan? If you are you are more critical than most. Its as if you are never happy with them. What next for you SAF is overrated as a manager.?

well toure wont go to arsenal as he has already rejected them. Imo i think he's going to city but u never know. They could pay us 80mil and toure for lucas and ngog and riera. :D

Owen Hargreaves is overrated? now i have heard it all from superdude, your a tool mate of the highest order. Some Manchester United fan (glory hunter) you are.

2) he very rarely needs injections to play, he just said the pain may not go away
5) the only reason he's not the world cup is lack of playing time, make no mistake he will be back in the first team for england and united very soon (in fact it was only a virus that kept him out of the stoke game)

Read the bits in blue. Face it, he wont be anywhere near the standard he was before.

Nobody knows how he will recover so this is pretty pointless. It's not impossible for him to make a recovery.

Read the bits in blue. Face it, he wont be anywhere near the standard he was before.
1) dont take something i say out of context,
2) can you see into the future? no. have you seen him play for the resverves as he was making his return? i doubt it.

the problem with hargeeaves more mental rather than physical, whether he was willing to make those takcles he used to

Careful guys this is going off topic.

What he said was that he still needs pain killing injections to play, which means that the original tendonitis problem still remains. If you think someone who has been out for nearly 2 years and needs pain killing injections to get through matches will be the same player that he was before then you are crazy, it is a physical impossibility. Besides, he is 30 soon so he is starting to get on a bit anyway.