Y.Toure agrees Prem Switch

Star and a few others are running the Yaya Toure to Liverpool story today. *shrug* Methinks Purslow is telling fibs but who knows?

How is it clueless when we have seen him play on TV loads of times this season. Just take it, he is not good enough for Liverpool. But then niether is half the squad hence the reason you finished 7th.
Actually, they are, we just had a dreadful season, all of the players. Injuries didn't help, and Gerrard was awful, oddly. The only player whom performed well consistently was Reina. You don't see the work he does, and the work he gets through, you only see the ball on the TV.

Anyway, i'm done now.

Ride The Walrus, please just stop. Are you obsessed with trying to create arguements on every thread?

It's getting boring now so either grow up or don't comment at all.

Star and a few others are running the Yaya Toure to Liverpool story today. *shrug* Methinks Purslow is telling fibs but who knows?
i wonder if he will find a way to still turn this on benitez...

why is there an arguement about Lucas in a Yaya Toure moving to England thread?

Actually, they are, we just had a dreadful season, all of the players. Injuries didn't help, and Gerrard was awful, oddly. The only player whom performed well consistently was Reina. You don't see the work he does, and the work he gets through, you only see the ball on the TV.

Anyway, i'm done now.

Yea, lets go with the whole "oh we had a load of inuries excuse." This is why you have a squad United had Ferdinand out for ages on top of injuries to Hargreaves etc. and still finished 2nd. Just shut up prat.

why is there an arguement about Lucas in a Yaya Toure moving to England thread?
the usual way. jdh1989 mentioned lucas for no reason, dunc called lucas ****, walrus got annoyed. things got off topic

The only way i can see this happening is a swap deal plus cash for Masherano (sp)

the usual way. jdh1989 mentioned lucas for no reason, dunc called lucas ****, walrus got annoyed. things got off topic

Dont cry, things were off topic before that, I was mearly joining in in that discussion by making a comparison. Idiot.

Dont cry, things were off topic before that, I was mearly joining in in that discussion by making a comparison. Idiot.
eh? stop being a ****. i was responding to someone. everything i said happened

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

zeb, do you think liverpool plan to bring in ANY players ianhall mentioned a swap deal for toure, but is anything like that possible?

The only way i can see this happening is a swap deal plus cash for Masherano (sp)

Aye. If it's true.

If you want the other player Purslow's been bigging himself up over for a supposed deal - Van der Vaart at Real Madrid. That was a couple of weeks before Rafa was sacked though.

eh? stop being a ****. i was responding to someone. everything i said happened

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

zeb, do you think liverpool plan to bring in ANY players ianhall mentioned a swap deal for toure, but is anything like that possible?

How was I being a ****? You said that I took it off topic and so I was defending myself as I was trying to make a point in that descussion.

R
E
T
A
R
D

How was I being a ****? You said that I took it off topic and so I was defending myself as I was trying to make a point in that descussion.

R
E
T
A
R
D
We really don't care anymore, get over it or
F
U
C
K

O
F
F

R
E
T
A
R
D

Thats you being a ****, end of.

Aye. If it's true.

If you want the other player Purslow's been bigging himself up over for a supposed deal - Van der Vaart at Real Madrid. That was a couple of weeks before Rafa was sacked though.

I know Barca want Masherano and he wants to go so maybe Liverpool would be willing to listen a player plus cash deal

I know Barca want Masherano and he wants to go so maybe Liverpool would be willing to listen a player plus cash deal
I don't think he wants to go, i think his family can't and have failed to settle in England, so i can see his reasoning to wanting to go

im just not sure they can attarct a play at the moment, do they even have a direction?

Liverpool is a big club so i think they could attract big players and i think Yaya would fit in well at Liverpool

Liverpool is a big club so i think they could attract big players and i think Yaya would fit in well at Liverpool
i agree, i didnt mean it that way. just that they currently are disarry it might put players off