Y.Toure agrees Prem Switch

What he said was that he still needs pain killing injections to play, which means that the original tendonitis problem still remains. If you think someone who has been out for nearly 2 years and needs pain killing injections to get through matches will be the same player that he was before then you are crazy, it is a physical impossibility. Besides, he is 30 soon so he is starting to get on a bit anyway.

why do you insist of coming on this website? hargreaves is a pro footballer therefore is naturally fit, he can get back to match fitness over the summer, the only hurdle he has too get over now is believeing in himself again.

why do you insist of coming on this website? hargreaves is a pro footballer therefore is naturally fit, he can get back to match fitness over the summer, the only hurdle he has too get over now is believeing in himself again.

ronaldo's a pro footballer. He's let himself go abit hasnt he?
anyway back on topic. i think toures going to city :(

What he said was that he still needs pain killing injections to play, which means that the original tendonitis problem still remains. If you think someone who has been out for nearly 2 years and needs pain killing injections to get through matches will be the same player that he was before then you are crazy, it is a physical impossibility. Besides, he is 30 soon so he is starting to get on a bit anyway.
as ianC said this getting off topic so im gonna leave it. needless to say a dm plays close to the edge in terms of his tackles, and he wouldnt be back if he didnt feel he coould do that.

Toure will go to Man City. Who else would pay a fortune for a mediocre player?

ronaldo's a pro footballer. He's let himself go abit hasnt he?
anyway back on topic. i think toures going to city :(
ronaldo cares very little about actually turning up for training, or keeping in shape. this is a man would rather get fined thousands of dollars than turn up on time, or even at all. NOT the same as hargreaves. so your point is moot

yaya is almost certainly gona be at city, chasing the money

lol Toure would not leave Barcelona to join that sinking Titanic of a football club. Toure's agent has said he is not going to Arsenal so its Chelsea or City, I think he is going to Chelsea.
Dude...**** off, stop looking for an arguement and look at your own clubs position first, troll.
I don't think it'd be United, unless they sold off Carrick or Hargreaves, and i don't see them selling Hargreaves because he's so **** good when he's fit.

I'm actually pretty surprised Barca are letting him go, unless it's to Arsenal in a player + cash scenario, they need him as a makeweight imo, but if it's not Arsenal, and i actually hope it's not because i would play Alex Song ahead of him and he would simply warm the bench (+ it would mean Fab was out :'( and i couldn't bear that - even if i am clutching at straws)

And Busquets get in ahead of him, and he's not too good.

That's the problem, the Barca fans and president don't understand why Pep is playing Busquets over Toure when Yaya is the far better player.

And Busquets get in ahead of him, and he's not too good.

Busquets is still young and quite clearly good Pep prefers bringing players through from the academy and at the moment he is given Busquets and Pedro a run in the team as he see's alot of potential in them meaning Yaya will have to leave if he wants regular first team football.

Funny to see Liverpool fans slag off Toure when they have Lucas in their squad. :S

Personally I hope that Toure goes to City as clearly he is a top player or wouldnt be at Barcelona in the first place. Then City can get rid of Vieira who is well and truly past it. He could go to Chelsea though as I think they might be looking for a central midfielder if Ballack leaves. (Dont know that he is deffo leaving but his contract is up at the end of the month).

Funny to see Liverpool fans slag off Toure when they have Lucas in their squad. :S

Personally I hope that Toure goes to City as clearly he is a top player or wouldnt be at Barcelona in the first place. Then City can get rid of Vieira who is well and truly past it. He could go to Chelsea though as I think they might be looking for a central midfielder if Ballack leaves. (Dont know that he is deffo leaving but his contract is up at the end of the month).

If u havent noticed, we slag off lucas too. and anyway toures good :D

Of course, play the Lucas card, you lot always do. How's Jo ?
Lucas is a good player, but you wouldn't know that as you watch your expensive Europa League team.

Lucas is a good player, but you wouldn't know that as you watch your expensive Europa League team.

Haha, Jo is ****, to be honest I never rated him before he was at City. Lucas isnt a good player. And I'm pretty sure your in the Europa League aswell? Your team wasnt exactly cheap. If we had had Mancini all season we could have finished higher. Hughes was ****.

I agree. Lucas is showing promise. He was actually alright last season. Also atleast we didnt pay 18 mil for lucas like city did for jo who has done nothing

Lucas is ****.

End of.

Also, on another note, when did you last see Jo play for Man city, yet Lucas has been playing all season for 'pool? Stupid comparason by a stupid person.

Last edited:
Lucas is ****.

End of.

Also, on another note, when did you last see Jo play for Man city, yet Lucas has been playing all season for 'pool? Stupid comparason by a stupid person.
We signed him as the captain of Brazil under -21's , and he's become a scapegoat for the fans of clubs like you. I like how you're not even debating it, you're stating it as fact, when you reeally couldn't be more clueless over him.

We signed him as the captain of Brazil under -21's , and he's become a scapegoat for the fans of clubs like you. I like how you're not even debating it, you're stating it as fact, when you reeally couldn't be more clueless over him.

Ok, explain to me, why should Lucas merit a place in a top 4 starting 11?

When has he had an outstanding game?

Everytime I have seen him this season, he has been poor at best.

How is it clueless when we have seen him play on TV loads of times this season. Just take it, he is not good enough for Liverpool. But then niether is half the squad hence the reason you finished 7th.