York City European Champions

ben274

Reaction score
Basically, before this game I have always had to be with a club in one of the top leagues with loads of money and big reputations, buying star players and then getting bored after 3 or 4 years of trophies. Then I realised that there was no challenge, so I decided to take York City from Blue Square Premier to as high as I possibly could! My aim was maybe league 1 in 3 or 4 years, championship in about 5 or 6 and maybe struggle into the premier league eventually.

I am now in 2017 but i will post screenies showing my progress and transfers etc.

COuld use some transfer history shots for every year please...

yeah same tatctics and transfer history. Im doing one with AFC Wimbledon and know how tough it is to stay in Prem as i got relegated lol

Dude I read your signature.. If you've really managed that without cheating.. Then wow nice work. I'd love to see some transfer screenshots though :)

Dude I read your signature.. If you've really managed that without cheating.. Then wow nice work. I'd love to see some transfer screenshots though :)
yeah i was thinking that, but seems abit farfetched BSP champs to EPL champs in six years is an unbelievable feat

Any screenshots would do.If your going to boast you need to be able to back it up with some screenshot evidence mate before people will take it seriously,not that im accusing you of cheating you understand,im sure you have genuinely done this.

I am guessing this guy has no screenshots to prove he has actually done this lol

danny.

have you got any tips for a striker i could get for wimbledon? in first season and i need a goal machine big time

yeh i got screenshots, how do you put them on the forum!

haha cheers it was tough and took aggeees! But it was worth it!