Yossi Benayoun seals Chelsea switch

what you talking about im always on the jewish chronicle website lol

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

yeah he has its even on wikipedia so that means it must be true lol

not the "ican edit wikipedia" thread againwe saw that yesterday with Gallas why mislead people by editing the wiki page?

what u talking about replacement for cole. cole never started a game. he should of but dident

not the "ican edit wikipedia" thread againwe saw that yesterday with Gallas why mislead people by editing the wiki page?

what you saying i edit wikipedia dude im not that sad

No. It wouldn't be given a whole chapter to itself on the index. It would be 2.6 Chelsea, instead of 3 Chelsea FC.

Clearly been edited by someone.

clever guy he is i would never have noticed that and there is proof it has been edited XD XD XD XD

replacing Ballack?? can't see him as the Cole replacement

Who's got a more reliable sauce then?

We still don't know if Gallas' been released by Arsenal...

how is that sarcasm. Last season consited of cole injured, and when coming back Kalou got in form so top three where either Anelka, Drogba, Malouda Or Anelka, Drogba, Kalou and cole come on to replace Kalou, Malouda Or Anelka around 70th/75th Minute

Who's got a more reliable sauce then?

We still don't know if Gallas' been released by Arsenal...
Sky Sport is more reliable and i seen it on it earlier (I know they have been wrong before though)
The jewish cronical are as reliable :p

it says on SSN transfer clockwatch the reports say it has but it has not been confirmed

how is that sarcasm. Last season consited of cole injured, and when coming back Kalou got in form so top three where either Anelka, Drogba, Malouda Or Anelka, Drogba, Kalou and cole come on to replace Kalou, Malouda Or Anelka around 70th/75th Minute
he has started games though

its been on ssn

We can't just rely on one website that has it.The same with the Gallas one yesterday.

We need more reliable ones and ones from websites that are not predicting fantasy transfers...like The Sun