Yossi Benayoun seals Chelsea switch

he started games the season before. last season he started like 2 game and rest sub appearences so i wouldent call him a consistant starter

you said he hadnt started and i said he had so............ i think in right :p

So it's official now?

Great signing.

i knew something about this ages ago it was just a matter of time. he will be a replacement for joe cole his not better then a fully fit joe cole but cole hasent been fit for a few years now. i like benayoun and have done even at his west ham days, he can play the channel better then joe cole also i belive. if its confirmed i know chelsea fans will be a little dissapointed but we will give him time and let him have his chance.

Its not official

A fee has not even been agreed between the clubs

+ What incentive is there for Benayoun to leave without at least finding out who will replace Benitez at the helm?

Its not official

+ What incentive is there for Benayoun to leave without at least finding out who will replace Benitez at the helm?[/QUOTE]

i think he does have incentive, ancelotti has made it known he likes yossi and that must make him feel good because he hasent really been treated like he should have been at pool. his been treated like a bit part player and his much better than that.

Its not official

+ What incentive is there for Benayoun to leave without at least finding out who will replace Benitez at the helm?[/
i think he does have incentive, ancelotti has made it known he likes yossi and that must make him feel good because he hasent really been treated like he should have been at pool. his been treated like a bit part player and his much better than that.

So I pose my question again What incentive is there for Benayoun to leave without at least finding out who will replace Benitez at the helm?

Plus he will be treated as a bit part player at Chelsea but worse because he came from Liverpool

Its not official

+ What incentive is there for Benayoun to leave without at least finding out who will replace Benitez at the helm?
Champions league?

Its not official

+ What incentive is there for Benayoun to leave without at least finding out who will replace Benitez at the helm?[/QUOTE]

Nope, he's not a bit part player, he's the first choice LW, but has been unfit for a lot of this season, last year he was FANTASTIC for the last 4 months, he's an odd player, he's really good, or really ****. Treated like he should have? Explain

He's signed a 4 year contract according to my sauce.

Sauce: Peri-Peri

He's not commented on it, maybe why?..

Also, the fact he added "Peri-Peri" to the end of it suggests he did it as a wind up.

Anyways, good signing for Chelsea.

Oh thanks,really nice from someone who gets angry over a tiny thing. :S

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

He says it and you don't go into a fit?
He's taking the ****